Hacking 3.3U Problem with a backup game

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

i'm resending this problem on a new thread because i didn't got any answer on the NOOB topic .. my cousin's wii got a problem when i softmodded this one, all was OK but when he play a game, at one point it's freezing and then the screen is black and he cannot do anything with his wii and then he must unplug his wii, he don't even can power off the Wii .. he have a 3.3U Wii with Neogamma R8 Beta15 in it .. Waninkoko cIOS rev14 .. that's THIS particular game, but the game is working on my sister's Wii he played through it on my sister's wii and it worked, but on his, it does crash .. then, i trucha is IOS36 but it didn't change anything .. i thought it could be the game itself but it don't crash on my sister's wii so it couldn't be that ..

he tried my sister's backup of the same game and it didn't worked neither on his wii, but it's working on my sis wii so, no one of the 2 backups is working on his wii, but it does on my sister's wii.. so what could be the problem ?

Thank You

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
longtom is right, it's Super Mario Galaxy, it's working well on my sister's wii and on my cousin's wii it's not working, but it's the same ISO of the same place so it doesn't have reason to do not work ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what can i do to know it ? i mean, if i use Pimp my wii, it will update his wii to 4.2U System Menu but i do not want to do that, maybe 4.1 but not on 4.2 ..

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
charlieg said:
what can i do to know it ? i mean, if i use Pimp my wii, it will update his wii to 4.2U System Menu but i do not want to do that, maybe 4.1 but not on 4.2 ..
use dop-ios to check the IOS's it shows you what IOS's are installed and the version numbers at the top and the latest versions available for install and won't touch the system menu

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but if it's missing some IOS will it show me which one it's missing to play properly all games ? i think not all IOS are necessary to run the System Menu but some are to play some games so maybe it's only missing one of them do you think ?

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i found a list of which game is using which IOS so i'll check the IOS that the list is written to see if it's missing or if it's not updated when i'll see him i hope it's just this ..

Thank you for your help ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-