2gb MicroSD Cards

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by six-five-two, May 7, 2007.

1. six-five-two
    OP

six-five-two GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2007
    Canada
    I really like my 1gb Kingston Japan MicroSD card except for one thing: There isn't enough room for all my games! So I was thinking of getting a 2gb card. I already have a 2gb Kingston card except I heard it crashes on a few games? Does the Kingston card just crash with Castlevania? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any of those games?

How about a Transcend 2gb card? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any other game?

Thanks!

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    AFAIK, all 2 GB cards crash with Castlevania, and all cards have slowdowns with Tony Hawk: DJ. There should be no major problems aside from the aforementioned.

3. six-five-two
    OP

Feb 18, 2007
    Canada
    So only Castlevania and Downhill Jam freeze with a 2gb Kingston? No freezes with Pokemon and American Sk8land for sure right? I just want to be sure so I don't waste my money on something that freezes.

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Not for sure, but most likely. The freezes that people have been posting are usually from random cards

5. miikes

miikes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2007
    I've got a 2gb sandisk (taiwan) and since my sclite days it has never crashed or lagged except for POR and in very few instances pokemon. Sk8land on the other hand lags a bit (like 1sec) when the music changes but that's probably it. It's hell lag on downhill jam but then that games sucks anyways.

6. six-five-two
    OP

Feb 18, 2007
    Canada
    But I have a M3 Simply, will that change anything or not?

7. pspawn

pspawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2006
    Brazil
    I have a 2GB Sandisk card, and it does not lag on Tony Hawks DJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice