Hacking 2DS Blackscreened w/GodMode9, Rosalina Access

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have in my possession a 2DS 11.5.0-38U, a B9S unit with the latest Luma3DS Installed. The console boots to a blank black screen, after showing the Luma3DS custom splash. I can access GodMode9, the Luma3DS Setup Menu and the Rosalina Menu. I cannot access the Home Menu, nor can I access Safe Mode.

There is also no NAND backup to speak of. I tried a CTR transfer to 9.2U (or whichever, the one from the guide) to no effect. I have a NTRboot-friendly R4 card on hand, but I shouldn't need it since B9S is about the only thing that works on it. I have no idea what was done to it to get it into that state.

What would cause this and what are my options to get this thing back up and running?

Post#666

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Info: I was told before blackscreening began, the console used to boot, but with titles missing, including system apps. Launching a game or homebrew would instantly freeze the console. I now believe there may be random system titles missing or corrupted, preventing it from fully booting up the menu or safe mode. I figured the CTR transfer would have fixed that, or no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: