Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ROFL.

Ok , then , if you think you're right , maybe you are.....I don't have time to fight with thick skulls.

But just FYI , there are 3 people here who told you that these features didn't exist on Wiiflow 1.1 , and FYI again , these 3 people (including me) are part of the Wiiflow beta dev team.

So if you think you know better what features are in a loader than the beta dev team of this loader , then i can't fight.

You're the winner of the day.....

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
ROFL.

Ok , then , if you think you're right , maybe you are.....I don't have time to fight with thick skulls.

But just FYI , there are 3 people here who told you that these features didn't exist on Wiiflow 1.1 , and FYI again , these 3 people (including me) are part of the Wiiflow beta dev team.

So if you think you know better what features are in a loader than the beta dev team of this loader , then i can't fight.

You're the winner of the day.....

Ok, I Drakorex would like to sincerely extend my deepest apology to Mr Benjay. I'm man enough to admit when I've overlooked something. Upon closer examination, I now realize that I have 2.1, not 1.1. NOW, with that in mind, the fact remains that with Waninkoko's 249 rev 20, my channel's/usb button, and the return to button on the settings menu still disappear. So does anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk