• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2008 Hypothetical US vote

President

• Ron Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitt Romney

• Richard Cheney

• George W. Bush

• John McCain

• Barrack Obama

• Hillary Clinton

• Other

• None

• Nixon

• JFK

• Total voters

techforumz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
You are aware of the fact that G.W. Bush legally can't run for another term right?
Fully aware. It is hypothetical. I may as well take it down, I doubt that anyone will vote for him anyways.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techforumz said:
Urza said:
You are aware of the fact that G.W. Bush legally can't run for another term right?
Fully aware. It is hypothetical. I may as well take it down, I doubt that anyone will vote for him anyways.
Should have put Nixon and JFK too.

techforumz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
techforumz said:
Urza said:
Should have put Nixon and JFK too.
Done.

merge

Damn you Obama!!! LOL, alright, how many of you have even heard of Mitt or Ron?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Obama as president, Hillary as vice. The perfect ticket. I'd even settle for the reverse with Obama growing into the role of president via a vice presidency. Of course, the former is highly unlikely, as Hillary would never settle for #2. However, the latter is very possible if they can get their shit together.

techforumz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
SleepingDragon said:
President: jumpman17
Vice-President: Ace Gunman
Lol, Stargate would be the national past time and Spider-Man would be on all the money.
That's the way!!! LOL! I'm game for stargate. Better yet, have Urza's (old) avatar on the money.
EDIT: minor editing

techforumz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
Obama as president, Hillary as vice. The perfect ticket. I'd even settle for the reverse with Obama growing into the role of president via a vice presidency. Of course, the former is highly unlikely, as Hillary would never settle for #2. However, the latter is very possible if they can get their shit together.
Really, "Ace Gunman"? I believe they plan to take away our guns. And they also plan to stay in Iraq.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1