Hacking 2 questions about Acekard 2i

yoshi2395

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have had my card since March and I just thought of some things and wondered if anyone could answer these questions.

1. If I change the akmenu.nds file to a different .nds with the same name will it cause the cartridge to boot what ever I change it to (E.g. I got a Pokemon Diamond rom, change it's name to akmenu.nds and then replace it with the original would it then boot Pokemon Diamond with on AKAIO Menu or Acekard Menu)

2. The Danny Phantom hack changed the Icon and Name for the Acekard on the DSi, is it possible to change this to anything

3. Why does it only show up as Danny Phantom on the DSi and not on the DS Lite or original DS

Anyone have any ideas?

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
1) Dont think So. But I Think there is a autoboot feature.
2)No, as The Phantom Icon Is Part Of The Hack Itself To work on 1.4
3)Only the DSi Reads The Hack i think ( not sure)

Devion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. I don't think it will boot and if it wil how the hell wil je select the game u want to play?
unsure.gif

2. It's part of the hack...
wacko.gif

3. Only dsi reads it that way I Think..
unsure.gif

Good luck
You say in the line that you would ask 2 questions but i'm counting 3 of em..
tongue.gif

Edit: the last line...

yoshi2395

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea I meant to put 3.
About the first one I was wondering because it might make a DSi enhanced game boot in DSi mode because it's not going through anything else

deletemeafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoshi2395 said:
Yea I meant to put 3.
About the first one I was wondering because it might make a DSi enhanced game boot in DSi mode because it's not going through anything else

It wouldn't even work at all. Because if you replace the ak file with a pokemon.nds game when you will turn on the game you will get a white screen only because for the Acekard to play a game you need loaders. Without the loaders it won't be able to play the DS game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.