screens.gif
1627.PNG
1627-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:ChameleonSave Type:EEPROM_V120ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cml-pfle.zipRegion:USAPublisher:ActivisionLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BPHE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IxthusTiger you must mean this dump
1570 - Tottoko Hamutaro Hamuhamu Sports (J)

I've been waiting for the U.S. release. Thanks anyway.

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IxthusTiger you must mean this dump
1570 - Tottoko Hamutaro Hamuhamu Sports (J)

I've been waiting for the U.S. release. Thanks anyway.
That release is actually (JU), which means it has the Japanese and English language in it. Wario Land 3 was also like this, thus two different (J) and (U) versions are unlikely.

A Gamer's Ta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's ment to be quite a good title. I've seen some screenshots, and it looks as though it has varied gameplay. At least try it out, you never know, it might be fun.
smile.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone actually know if this is a good platformer? Preferably someone that's actually played it?
smile.gif

It's on clearance at Wal*Mart right now, and if it's a good platformer, I'd like to pick it up, if only for the sheer cost factor. They have Max Payne on sale too, I think I'm going to get on that.

A Gamer's Ta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone actually know if this is a good platformer? Preferably someone that's actually played it?
smile.gif

It's on clearance at Wal*Mart right now, and if it's a good platformer, I'd like to pick it up, if only for the sheer cost factor. They have Max Payne on sale too, I think I'm going to get on that.
Well, I like this game. It's quite enjoyable even though frustrating at times... But it appears to be a very long game, so why not try and rent it before you buy?
smile.gif

And I don't especially like the GBA version of Max Payne... to me, it was a dissapointment.
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, thank-you for the input.
smile.gif

If it's nice and long, that's a plus; there's nothing more irritating than starting a good platformer that's over in three or four hours. If there's some meat in this particular title, that bodes well for purchasing. Unfortunately, I cannot rent anything before I buy, because there are no stores that I've found (in three provinces now!) that rent out GBA titles. Not even BlockBuster, the 'have everything' chain does it. It's very frustrating. Sure, I can download a ROM and give it a shot that way, but it's just not the same experience as playing it on the actual GBA.

Can I ask what you thought was disappointing about Max Payne? It's so cheap, and the shots on the box look like it might be a blast to play - isometric 3D view and all.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?