PCSX2 HD texture pack group

HD Texture Packs Suggestion

ShamanKa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These would be very interesting if talented people that played any of these in the past get interested into since they haven't been released yet, thanks to whosoever engage in them with your awesome work :D

Champions of Norrath
Champions Return to Arms
Pitfall The Lost Expedition
The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It’s easy to say:-"Oh, someone, please, do something with games that I love"...

Have you ever had desire to do something with your own hands? Just search. There are various tutorials right here on this forum.

I started doing this not just to do things for myself, but also to inspire people to do things for themselves. The more people get involved in this, the more upscale textures will be created for all kinds of games. There are not so many fans of this kind of games, and the younger generation is not at all interested in old games. Because they won't care. And even people like me who have been or are doing upscale at this time will not do this forever. Because this is a thankless task and doing such things on pure enthusiasm alone for everyone is simply not profitable. Therefore, basically, those who do this do it mostly for themselves. So, if you want someone to do something for you, it will be easier for you to interest people with a reward, or just do it yourself, as people like me do it.

P. S. Sorry if I sounded rude. It’s just that, frankly speaking, I’m tired of such precedents. Everyone loves getting something for free. But not everyone wants to learn how to give something away for free...

ShamanKa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not hard to guess, i'd bet anyone knows
It's a suggestion, not imposition, if someone wants to and want to make it avaliable ok, if none do, ok then
It’s easy to say:-"Oh, someone, please, do something with games that I love"...

Have you ever had desire to do something with your own hands? Just search. There are various tutorials right here on this forum.

I started doing this not just to do things for myself, but also to inspire people to do things for themselves. The more people get involved in this, the more upscale textures will be created for all kinds of games. There are not so many fans of this kind of games, and the younger generation is not at all interested in old games. Because they won't care. And even people like me who have been or are doing upscale at this time will not do this forever. Because this is a thankless task and doing such things on pure enthusiasm alone for everyone is simply not profitable. Therefore, basically, those who do this do it mostly for themselves. So, if you want someone to do something for you, it will be easier for you to interest people with a reward, or just do it yourself, as people like me do it.

P. S. Sorry if I sounded rude. It’s just that, frankly speaking, I’m tired of such precedents. Everyone loves getting something for free. But not everyone wants to learn how to give something away for free...

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
That's not hard to guess, i'd bet anyone knows
It's a suggestion, not imposition, if someone wants to and want to make it avaliable ok, if none do, ok then
The longest part of the process is dumping the games, which anyone can do.
You can find a detailed tutorial on how to get started with texture dumping on my post here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial.609647/page-2. I'd be glad to upscale the textures if you provide the dump.

Reactions: CCKrizalid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: