1625 - SpongeBob SquarePants The Movie (U)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever wacthed the cartoon? It's hella funny, and if you have then I cant believe you didn't like it. But then again not everyone's alike.
huh.gif

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't compare this third-rate cartoon character with poor Stafy! Feel sorry for the kinds that have to watch THIS kind of crap on TV nowadays! Where's He-Man and the Masters of the Universe? Bravestar? Carebears? The Smurfs? She-Ra? G.I. Joe? The Transformers? Thundercats?
Boy dude, you're dillusional.

All of those cartoons you've listed are just as bad. Except, unlike those shows you've listed, Sponge Bob Square Pants wasn't created just to sell action figures. I don't really like Sponge Bob, but I just needed to let you know how crazy you're sounding. I think atleast Sponge Bob Square Pants tries to be wierd and funny first, and then a marketing ploy second. He-Man? Don't make me laugh. Sure it's entertaining when you're 6, but the whole point of the show was the push toys. Same with the rest. It's really quite sad.

A recent example of this would be Yu-gi-oh! because it wasn't even a card game in the first season of the japanese show, and so they added it to sell it better. The movie that just came out was made only for an american audience so they could sell more stupid cards.

These old shows are exactly the same. Boy, nostalgia does funny things to people!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sponge bob makes an ok game. But I dislike the cartoon myself. Though if I was younger, I'd probbly find the darn sponge's pants ripping from time to time to be funny for the first few seconds. Toilet humor and crazy antics arent all that funny besides for some moments. But fish swimming in water, underwater, is funny though I admit
tongue.gif
The show seems like a nicer version of ren and stimpy, with fish o-o. So I just think its not bad, but annoying, mainly cuase I dislike fish .< but they wont sell it cuase its not appeiling to the younger audience. Teens tend to like the show best, and teens dont really have as much money as little kids that whine to their parents for games. Sponge bob is selling, so their gonna throw the darn thing at everyone till its worn out. Just like a real sponge! lol It gets soaked and can be used again and again, but eventually will get too dirty to ever use again o-o. Then it will be thrown away and a new one will be used
tongue.gif

But If you like the franchise, it makes things all the better, so if you enjoy it, buy it
tongue.gif

A sponge for all to use till its dirty as hell
tongue.gif

But still, Invander Zim rules all

Shrooom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I just beat the game fully, like last guy and all of the "secrets" you can buy... but there doesn't seem to be more to it than that. Is that all that happens when you buy the secrets from that mermaid? You just get to play more levels? Or am I missing something here. I at least expected there to be some video clips or some junk.

Shrooom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I just beat the game fully, like last guy and all of the "secrets" you can buy... but there doesn't seem to be more to it than that. Is that all that happens when you buy the secrets from that mermaid? You just get to play more levels? Or am I missing something here. I at least expected there to be some video clips or some junk.

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: