'The Super Mario Bros. Movie' reportedly broadcasted on Argentine TV channel

mario movie.jpg

The Super Mario Bros. Movie is still airing in theatres only and breaking box office records, with no official streaming or broadcast release... except if you live in Argentina. As reported by The Games Spoof, Argentinian TV channel GenTV apparently aired the full movie, in good quality and in Spanish dub a week after its theatrical release. Snippets of the broadcast have been shared on Twitter and YouTube:

As GenTV likely infringed Copyright laws, there might be further actions taken against the TV channel.

:arrow: SOURCE

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
As long as the hassle between argentina and nintendo doesn't lead to them landing here on boats I am fine with it.

What do you mean? if you are from falklands or Nintendo home town of Japan. they come 100% for your world cups.

so hide your Wifes, your World Cups, and Ronaldo posters.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I'll just wear my Maradona '86 final top... Am good! :ha:

As a fellow Brit you should be shamed of yourself. I though we were friends!? i know you work for the RBS in the city as a banker. i know bankers have a problem with cocaine like that Judas Maradona but that is crossing a line.

AND dont try to sniff that cocaine line so they is no line between us.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Surely handling this sort of thing would be Illumination's business far more than Nintendo's?

In any case it's hard to believe this is the first time something like this has happened.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E