'Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated' announced for mobile devices

sponge bob.jpg

Released last year on PC and consoles, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated has been announced for iOS and Android devices. A new trailer was released to accompany the announcement:

The spongetacular remake of this fan-favorite title will have players battle raging robots with bubble blasting abilities and show the evil Plankton once and for all that the secret formula belongs to no one other than Mr. Krabs himself. Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and use each one's unique set of skills. Run, bounce, and underpants-bungee-jump through Bikini Bottom and meet countless characters from the beloved television series. The battle is on!

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated launches on mobile devices on January 21st, priced at $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99. The title is currently for pre-order on the Apple AppStore and pre-register on Google Play.

We previously reviewed the game on the Switch, where it scored a 7.5/10. Be sure to check out the full review to know what to expect of the game before it launches on mobile devices in a few weeks!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Official GBAtemp Review

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well for that price it probably has cut content or something,i would wait for comparations before considering that

i just hope it doesnt run like the switch version at launch lol

shame that these idiots at nick rushed the game for the movie who ironically endend delayed anyway

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well for that price it probably has cut content or something,i would wait for comparations before considering that

i just hope it doesnt run like the switch version at launch lol

shame that these idiots at nick rushed the game for the movie who ironically endend delayed anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr