1590 - Chaoji Maliou 2 (Super Mario Advance) (C)

Kezane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahem, chinese does have an r pronunciation in word like ruan(soft). However, it is very rare.

Chao ji(super) ma li ou(mario)

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
ahem, chinese does have an r pronunciation in word like ruan(soft). However, it is very rare.

Chao ji(super) ma li ou(mario)
haha... we're having mandarin classes here...

the thing is... there's no word that has the sound ree.... so we use L(which has the lee sound) to replace R

But anyways.... let's be on topic again
laugh.gif

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's right. There's no "r" sound in Chinese.

What's the point having the English translation next to the title? I mean there's so many Japanese games out and there's no translations next to the title. Neither was there one for the last Korean release
huh.gif

It's good to see the Mario games in their own native language but there's not much story to the game anyway
tongue.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah HELL! Who in the hell took a good ol' NES classic, ate it, and shit it out?
Graphics look ok, BUT WHY THE HELL DID THEY BOTHER BRINGING THIS THING BACK?!

JEESH!

Happy trails.

P.S.
I hated this game, it took me forever to beat as a kid...Damn nintendo...Damn them to hell, I say.

Lazarus

Trophies
Website
mutantklit.dk
XP
Country
Anyway, I wonder how these games will do in China. Not only are they old as GBA releases but they're basically re-makes of old SNES games... I don't think they'll really sell that well to be honest.
Erhm, isn't it a remake of an old nes game? with the upgraded gfx from the snes version? just to make things clear
smile.gif

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
i wonder how these official nintendo carts are selling in china with all the pirate carts available there
thats really a good question... wasnt there this one group (website project) translating some of the roms into chinese (with good results) also?
Yeah PGCG.

Aside from the text are there any other (gameplay) changes in this or anything? ...I'm not sure Nintendo will suceed in winning over the Chinese market into buying legal carts, still it can't hurt I guess.

smile.gif
Correct me if I`m wrong but aren`t these gba-games supposed to be on iQue in China? You know, the machine in which you don´t have to buy carts, but instead you load the games from special "kiosks" found in gamestores. Apparently the games are also supposed to cost less like 5-15 € in our currency?
unsure.gif
blink.gif
ph34r.gif

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wonder how these official nintendo carts are selling in china with all the pirate carts available there
thats really a good question... wasnt there this one group (website project) translating some of the roms into chinese (with good results) also?
Yeah PGCG.

Aside from the text are there any other (gameplay) changes in this or anything? ...I'm not sure Nintendo will suceed in winning over the Chinese market into buying legal carts, still it can't hurt I guess.

smile.gif
Correct me if I`m wrong but aren`t these gba-games supposed to be on iQue in China? You know, the machine in which you don´t have to buy carts, but instead you load the games from special "kiosks" found in gamestores. Apparently the games are also supposed to cost less like 5-15 € in our currency?
unsure.gif
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
Huh??? o.O

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Yeah PGCG.

smile.gif
unsure.gif
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
I think someone found a way to rip the games from the IQue, as they was a new re-release for snes or n64 with the IQue copyright.

For people that have no clue what the IQue system is, then let me tell you it looks abit like a n64 control & with a little slot on it for the flash stick (some form of SD/MMC?) you get games from gamestores that have special machines for you to choose released games & then you transfer it onto your flash stick, the games are releases from snes,n64 also nes i think (i never knew they did gba games also?)

D

Deleted User

For people that have no clue what the IQue system is, then let me tell you it looks abit like a n64 control & with a little slot on it for the flash stick (some form of SD/MMC?) you get games from gamestores that have special machines for you to choose released games & then you transfer it onto your flash stick, the games are releases from snes,n64 also nes i think (i never knew they did gba games also?)
to clear things up a little bit ... nintendo actually launched the iQue in China with SNES and N64 releases (im not sure about the NES games) but they also released the GBA in China which is the reason this game was dumped.

imho they just choose the iQue company to release it on GBA because the chinese already know them (maybe there is no Nintendo China who could do it, and since they already built up this iQue company theres no need for it) ... but there are definitely no GBA games on the iQue hardware. this game (along with 'Wario Land') is a actual GBA cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1