1585 - Zoku Bokura no Taiyou: Taiyou Shounen Django (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1585 - Zoku Bokura no Taiyou: Taiyou Shounen Django
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1585_1.PNG
1585_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitFilename:cvn-zbttsj.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:KonamiLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-U32J-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you played Boktai 1, you'll know how far you can get without sunlight, and thats as far as the first pile driver. Hopefully the game will be patched later, or else no one is going to be able to truely play it.

D

Deleted User

If you played Boktai 1, you'll know how far you can get without sunlight, and thats as far as the first pile driver. Hopefully the game will be patched later, or else no one is going to be able to truely play it.
oh yes ... boktai 1 wasnt really playable without sunlight (and this summer isnt really a 'boktai-summer in europe
wink.gif
) but konami said that they wanna make it more flexible this time, though some of the gun-parts and magic still require sunlight yet.

as for the crack, i didnt expected it to be cracked if it gets released this fast (remember that its official available at the 22nd - which is today). but there will be a patch in a few days imho (maybe even tomorrow
happy.gif
). though it is really not the same playing the patched version comparing to the original one (retail cart is what i mean). i bought the first one when it was released here in europe a few months ago and i dont wanna miss it!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't expect it to be cracked since it's Caravan who dumped it. Otherwise they would have fixed those save problems with a few of the previous games they dumped. I don't think they code...

No worries with this, though. Considering the popularity of the game I'm sure someone's going to code a patch or trainer for it.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crack works perfectly, just like the last one did... This game already makes the first one looks like crap (a hard feet to muster) and in the first 5 minutes introduces much more then just the Gun Del sol... Woot!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...