1585 - Zoku Bokura no Taiyou: Taiyou Shounen Django (J)

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
.............i don't know where is me posswork
frown.gif

jokre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I didn't expect it to be cracked since it's Caravan who dumped it. Otherwise they would have fixed those save problems with a few of the previous games they dumped. I don't think they code...

No worries with this, though. Considering the popularity of the game I'm sure someone's going to code a patch or trainer for it.
you people are always sure 'someone' will crack gba games for you... like it is a given and someone will always do this for you..

do i need to remind you only a few people have the skills to actually crack difficult protections/dongles ? one day these people will get fed up with comments like this and then noone will be left to crack.

who has done the last 10 gba cracks for you?

im one of RS's crackers, and i think i need to retire.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus H, jokre. calm thyself down. That guy in that other topic may have been a jackass, but xcomp is just stating the likeliness that someone will crack it, given how popular the game is. He's expecting it, yes, but not in a "I know someone will make it for me" way.....he's just pointint out the obvious.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks Dais
smile.gif

Jokre, I wasn't writing that like I was taking ROMs and patches for granted. I think it's great that the release groups are doing what they're doing. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to play these games for free so soon.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You all go on about this crack/patch thing but there's no link anywhere... Am I allowed to request the "patch" or not? A link would be nice.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.