1530 - Shining Force - Resurrection of the ..(U)

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone flaming eachother X_X I tried this game, fun, but FFTA is better for me. Maybe cause I actually played it out though....

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just felt like saying i am proud to be American, but i'm not proud sharing that feeling with idiots like that guy... we all have our opinions and none of it really matters. things start getting jagged when you have beligerant folk like chicken man spouting off venom that can only be recognized as stupidity and incompetance. i love my country i have and will fight for it again, but i am ashamed to share the same soil with ignorant (excuse me) retards like that fellow.

Ran234

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played all through the EU version, too short and easy but overall nice game to play and pass the time. FFTA is better though..
Is the genesis version better? Or at least harder?

And lol, that chicken guy talks like us Israelis
rolleyes.gif

Well, it's a shame these kids find thier way over here.

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished the game. I liked how it ended. Pretty good if I say so myself. Battle graphics are decent, storyline was interesting. Only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't promote to a higher level other than everyone's second...which was pretty gay. But other than that, this game was cool. TWO THUMBS UP!
happy.gif
And now...off to try FFTA...

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
America sucks. Such an immature country should never hold as much power as it does today, unless the whole world wants to live on the brink of poverty and death, excluding the rich of course.

However, I am not speaking ill of that country's people, just its government and ideals.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
( offtopic )
well... the statement above somehow... hits... at least what the power distribution problem is...
( /offtopic )

anyways... the game seems like the old one... played it through twice... Bleu still rulez... especially if you get the guy up to a high level... OMFG... he shruggs all attacks away like it's a raindrop and nothing more and hits horrible... this guy rox
happy.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the game. I liked how it ended. Pretty good if I say so myself. Battle graphics are decent, storyline was interesting. Only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't promote to a higher level other than everyone's second...which was pretty gay. But other than that, this game was cool. TWO THUMBS UP!
happy.gif
stfu ur gay

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
happy.gif
stfu ur gay
looks like somebody is working hard on a warning or even a temporary ban...
dry.gif

Emudude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Genesis releases on GBA. Phantasy Star Collection v 1, 2, 3. Actually, Phantasy Star 1 was a Sega Master System Port. Also, don't forget the Sonic games. Sonic was orignally a bunch of Genesis games. I'd still like to see Phantasy Star 4 on the GBA. I paid $100 for it originally.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Actually most of you dare compare ffta to shining force and said that ffta is best. I played ffta and i hate it, the scenarios are stupid. SF is a mix of true rpg and wargame making the game increasingly better than ffta. There is also a true storyline and lots of things added to the original so the game hits the top. You can say whatever you want about ffta, ffta stays very poor technically,for the story and secrets compared to SF.

FFTA leaves only on a name, call it "Tactics Advance" and no one will ever mention it.

The Ant

Trophies
Website
theant79.free.fr
XP
Country
France
Actually most of you dare compare ffta to shining force and said that ffta is best. I played ffta and i hate it, the scenarios are stupid. SF is a mix of true rpg and wargame making the game increasingly better than ffta. There is also a true storyline and lots of things added to the original so the game hits the top. You can say whatever you want about ffta, ffta stays very poor technically,for the story and secrets compared to SF.

FFTA leaves only on a name, call it "Tactics Advance" and no one will ever mention it.
SF is really more fun than FFTA... No problem...

I think too that FFTA is very boring at last...

But in fact this 2 games are totally different, you can't compare them...

Just a question is this version always have buggy text, because the european version was pretty buggy (English text)...

ameisenmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
which languages are offered in the game?
because if there is no german language, i can also play the us-release if it has only 64mbit...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning