OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
1425 - Tantei Gakuen Q Kyukyoku Trick ni Idome 128Mbit (RS)

1425.PNG
1425-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type : SRAM_V113 (256Kbit) [/p]

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would have no probls playing this in japanese, but i wouldn't waste my time, personally.
still, each to his own, eh?
we can't all have the same opinions

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Learning japanese has nothing to do with this game, I can handle games in japanese too and this game is a time wasting game, card thingy with tons of blabla to zap (at 530% minimum on my comp) and there is much important games to play in japanese. It's not because it's a konami game that i will play it. As someone already say it, we can't all share the same opinion about a digi co coupled with a card game.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depends on what type of games you enjoy. This game's an AVG so I guess it won't suit most people since there's no action. It's an interactive story type of game like Gyakuten Saiban 3 was but based on a younger audience Anime. So, you have to know Japanese to understand what's going on. It's pretty good
smile.gif

- Edit -

No FAQ for this one. The one I wrote for the first game took way too long with all the dialogue...

Leo111

One day I was going to GBATEMP and lololo !!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Come on, its not if the game is good or if we have to know jap to play it... That game was made for japanese players, so its normal to ocidental players find it strange and useless (and vice-versa)... this happens all the time

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe you can re-phrase that?
huh.gif

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say but, I think these games might do well if someone translated them into English. They're just adventure games like the type you get on PCs such as the recent (and great game!) Syberia. The only real difference is that you interact the "old school" way and it's Japanese Anime graphics. Some people take a dislike to that.

Unfortunately, it seems that only effort has been made into translating "adult" based AVGs in the past and it's given these games a bad reputation. Lets face it, the first thing someone thinks of when they see these games is "hentai". There's a lot of great AVGs that aren't in that genre and would just be as great as their Western counterparts.

Anyway, back to this game... Same system as the first game. Answer the questions at the start of the lesson then move on to the mystery to look for clues in the surroundings and the dialogue. Mark them down and crack the mystery
smile.gif

@MukiMuki:
How can you like Gyakuten Saiban but not like this game? The concepts are pretty much the same
huh.gif

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say but, I think these games might do well if someone translated them into English.

@MukiMuki:
How can you like Gyakuten Saiban but not like this game? The concepts are pretty much the same
huh.gif
i doubt they would do that well, personally. maybe the more adult ones (not adult as in sex, but adult themed) like kamaitachii no yoru etc, written by someone with some literary ability (
tongue.gif
).

@xcomp
i don't like the 'seen it before graphics', they look like kindaichi etc. and looks to me as though the artist hasn't put in a lot of effort. still, each to his own

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say but, I think these games might do well if someone translated them into English. They're just adventure games like the type you get on PCs such as the recent (and great game!) Syberia. The only real difference is that you interact the "old school" way and it's Japanese Anime graphics. Some people take a dislike to that.

Unfortunately, it seems that only effort has been made into translating "adult" based AVGs in the past and it's given these games a bad reputation. Lets face it, the first thing someone thinks of when they see these games is "hentai". There's a lot of great AVGs that aren't in that genre and would just be as great as their Western counterparts.

i love japanimation but there is a difference between a good adventure game and a bad one. Look at snatcher, policenauts or metal wolf only to mention them. The theme is very important. These games are easy to do game and be honest, even if you like the anime, you can maybe hope better things than that. Even playing yugi oh card games is funniest than this game. Even in english i won't waste my time on this game. The GBA is a great machine but these kind of games tend to show that it is only a commercial console with serie B game. Nintendo accepts this kind of game just for money and refuse games where blood appear and that can be sold ten times more than this one just because you see teens in this game and not monsters.

I think that you really don't get my point of view, i say it's useless not because it is a digital comic (some of them are really impressive) just because no one will waste time on this game unless hard core fond gamers of the GBA... You will pay 45 dollars for this ? certainly not. Even if someone pay me 1 million for an english faq of this game i wouldn't do it.

above 3 millions, i will think to it seriously however...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that