Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_45343195_breaking_226x170.gif
QUOTE said:
Israeli warplanes have carried out at least 12 air strikes on the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources have told the BBC.
They said several of the strikes took place in Gaza, with the rest hitting the towns of Khan Younis and Rafah.
There were no immediate reports of casualties.
Last month, Israeli tanks advanced briefly into the Gaza Strip following clashes in which two Israeli soldiers and two Palestinian militants died.
Source

And I promise you this is NOT a April Fools joke.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
That they finally took action after all these years of tension, and on the world day of jokes, is the most ironic thing I can think of.

I'm not saying I agree, but still................ what?

D

Deleted_171835

Uh. They do it, now?

On April Fools Day or "International Act Like a Dick Day".

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its strange tht u would need 12 airstrikes to destroy a very small grp who are claimed to be causing trouble
consider the amount of damage israel does to get their rights... is it correct?
when u block and besiege a whole area from getting food/water and medicine, what kind of aim do u have esp since originally u were given a place by the ones whom u are attacking now ie. palestians as jerusalem was their land prev and now due to their unaccounted settlement plans, they try to trick the community tht their aims are for their rights but do u get yer rights by understandable tactics or by bombing uncontrollably
they have been doing so in all their attack on every country/area they fight esp now since america is also "telling" them not to do so

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel is a war criminal and they said Adolf Hitler was one too funny that is?

I know yes Adolf Hitler was a mass murderer for what he and his men done, But Israel doing the same thing.
British and the American government's should say that their stepping over the mark.

Israel don't want peace.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taken said:

I know yes Adolf Hitler was a mass murderer for what he and his men done, But Israel doing the same thing.
British and the American government's should say that their stepping over the mark.

Israel don't want peace.
Are you kidding me? Open your eyes? Who started first? If Israel won't do anything then Israel will be destroyed, they can't just sit and be idle...

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
taken said:

Israel don't want peace.
Are you kidding me? Open your eyes? Who started first? If Israel won't do anything then Israel will be destroyed, they can't just sit and be idle...

bah really? the palestinians dont have half the artillary that israel has which its getting from usa

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
makes me wonder if they'll ever start doing this shit in Lebanon as well.

Jakob95 said:
Good I am happy for Israel.

Don't mean to start anything here, but you OBVIOUSLY have never experienced a war to say such a statement. I'm not taking a side, and i bloody don't care who is right in this war as in in whose the land really for, but this is just down right sad to see people die, I've personally been in a war, it was nothing as serious as this, but it was hell, i'd think twice before saying anything if i were you.

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
makes me wonder if they'll ever start doing this shit in Lebanon as well.

Jakob95 said:
Good I am happy for Israel.

Don't mean to start anything here, but you OBVIOUSLY have never experienced a war to say such a statement. I'm not taking a side, and i bloody don't care who is right in this war as in in whose the land really for, but this is just down right sad to see people die, I've personally been in a war, it was nothing as serious as this, but it was hell, i'd think twice before saying anything if i were you.

I've personally never had any experience like this, but I'd still have to agree that any type of war is pretty stupid... and there's always a stupid justification attempt like "Well, they did [X]". The only problem is that if side A starts the fight, and refuses to stop, what other choice does side B have other than retaliate (assuming peace treaty fails)?

QUOTE(taken @ Apr 3 2010, 07:28 AM)

Israel don't want peace.

Rofl @ comparison. I'm guessing you're just stating an opinion that took you ~10 second to think of? There's more to this war than you think, and contrary to popular belief, it's not 100% Israel's fault (don't make a retarded "well 99%" comment).

To be fair, I'll admit I'm Jewish, I go to Jewish school, and I am taught pro Jewish things (which doesn't necessarily mean I'm being brainwashed into ONLY accepting Israel's view). Before you start ranting: I'm pretty sure I am biased, but that doesn't necessarily mean what I'm saying is incorrect.

If you took a little time to learn about the war's origins, or even the current situation, you would probably have a change of heart to the situation. You might also want to take a look into Media Literacy courses, and the amazing effect news stations have on the viewer's perceptions of domestic and foreign situations.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It isn't Israel's fault really, after all it was the idea of the UK to create Israel in the middle of a load of Muslim nations, bet that seemed like a brilliant idea at the time. But then Israel invaded Palestine and started building settlements, and refused to negotiate with the elected government of the gaza strip.

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
It isn't Israel's fault really, after all it was the idea of the UK to create Israel in the middle of a load of Muslim nations, bet that seemed like a brilliant idea at the time. But then Israel invaded Palestine and started building settlements, and refused to negotiate with the elected government of the gaza strip.

Lol I can't understand the sarcasm in the paragraph.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:

the word "arab" is more accurate.

its a common mistake to refer to this area as Muslim. heck half of Lebanon is mainly Christian, specifically maronite for example, and there are also Christian communities within Palestine.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
UltraMagnus said:

its a common mistake to refer to this area as Muslim. heck half of Lebanon is mainly Christian, specifically maronite for example, and there are also Christian communities within Palestine.

my apologies, I realised the were Christians there, I just didn't realise it was that many.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
Maz7006 said:
UltraMagnus said:

my apologies, I realised the were Christians there, I just didn't realise it was that many.

no need to apologize. Christians are abundant, but not as much as Muslim, but yeah, you do have some point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh