Homebrew 11.1 Luma and A9LH

MrHaqs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this has been asked many times but...

I am on Sysnand luma a9lh.
I use ntr
I need to update to luma developer
In order for it to work on 11.1?

Im a dumbass

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
I know this has been asked many times but...

I am on Sysnand luma a9lh.
I use ntr
I need to update to luma developer
In order for it to work on 11.1?

Im a dumbass

Google is your friend. it will tell you that you no longer need the Dev Version for using NTR as there is a Native_Firm 11.1 support version in the BootNTR github :)

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys. I'm on 2DS 11.0 Firm using Luma + A9LH. I didn't update yet because I heard something that this update broke some aplications, I don't remember which ones... this really has happened? Now, it's safe? Thanks in advance!

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys. I'm on 2DS 11.0 Firm using Luma + A9LH. I didn't update yet because I heard something that this update broke some aplications, I don't remember which ones... this really has happened? Now, it's safe? Thanks in advance!

There're multiple threads about this... Yes, it's safe. If you have a9lh + Luma means you can update without any problem. Some homebrew apps such as NTR and entrypoints were Broken. Now they are fixed. You must download and install the 11.1 native firm support versión for them.

Reactions: Maximoff

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There're multiple threads about this... Yes, it's safe. If you have a9lh + Luma means you can update without any problem. Some homebrew apps such as NTR and entrypoints were Broken. Now they are fixed. You must download and install the 11.1 native firm support versión for them.

Thanks! So, all I have to do is update Luma followed by Firmware?

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Luma and the NTR cia. You can update the system firmware by the system settings ^^

wow, now I think I have a problem. Sorry to bother you. I just have to download the NTR cia, put in the SD Card and update Luma, install NTR and update the firmware?

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
wow, now I think I have a problem. Sorry to bother you. I just have to download the NTR cia, put in the SD Card and update Luma, install NTR and update the firmware?

You can update and then install the cia. But you'll need the 11.1 support version for luma and Boot NTR to run it in the new Home Menu ^^

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
Do I Need to run Ntr only once ?

You run ntr for using cheats, taking screenshots while playing, use the N3DS clock or streaming, so u run it once per time you boot the system. I mean, if you turn it off, next time u wanna use it, u need to boot it again ^^

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You run ntr for using cheats, taking screenshots while playing, use the N3DS clock or streaming, so u run it once per time you boot the system. I mean, if you turn it off, next time u wanna use it, u need to boot it again ^^

Ahh, now understand, but I use none of those things. So, do I need it anyway?

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm going to be creamed for saying this but here it goes... does this mean emunand from 11.1 sysnand? because the last time I checked, bootntr needs to be installed via cia... I have a 9.2 backup of my old sysnand... :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you want to take funny/epic snapshots in monster hunter generations or funny things in pokemon like a floatzel farting out a flamethrower...

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
I know I'm going to be creamed for saying this but here it goes... does this mean emunand from 11.1 sysnand? because the last time I checked, bootntr needs to be installed via cia... I have a 9.2 backup of my old sysnand... :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you want to take funny/epic snapshots in monster hunter generations or funny things in pokemon like a floatzel farting out a flamethrower...

BootNTR is for emunand if you don't have a9lh (or a9lh sys+emu)installed cz u need cfw for installing and running it.

Nope. If you don't, just update x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJY1jcWmJU