Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once I have access to HBL I can use JKSM and other save managers that aren't .cia right ?
Yes. Be warned that some games won't let you extract the save data on 11.1, an example being ORAS. The HBL will halt on a yellow screen and there's nothing you can do. Switching to a different entrypoint won't work and switching to a different save manager won't work either.

JKSM has cia version
Thata's not what they're asking. They don't have custom firmware, therefore they can't use the .cia version.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Be warned that some games won't let you extra the save data on 11.1, an example being ORAS. The HBL will halt on a yellow screen and there's nothing you can do. Switching to a different entrypoint won't work and switching to a different save manager won't work either.

Thata's not what they're asking. They don't have custom firmware, therefore they can't use the .cia version.
what you said

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@RJCline That"s because physical memory randomization for some games that was added in 11.1.0-X, some games and apps was already added in 10.4.0-X and 11.0.0-X, but more was added in 11.1.0-X. You need the *hax itself to be updated to can pass PASLR.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once I have access to HBL I can use JKSM and other save managers that aren't .cia right ?
Yes. Be warned that some games won't let you extract the save data on 11.1, an example being ORAS. The HBL will halt on a yellow screen and there's nothing you can do. Switching to a different entrypoint won't work and switching to a different save manager won't work either.
Just for educational purposes I'll let you know WHY they won't work. I can't remember which update it was introduced (11.0 I believe?), but Ninty added ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) to certain games in order to permanently temporarily block save exploits used on those games. It was originally only Cubic Ninja and Ocarina of Time, but with the latest update it introduced it to several other games including ORAS (Basehaxx), FreakyForms Deluxe (Freakyhax), and some others that aren't coming to mind right now. These not only interfere with loading the save exploits to run HBL, but they also stop HBL from properly reading and writing saves to these games.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for educational purposes I'll let you know WHY they won't work. I can't remember which update it was introduced (11.0 I believe?), but Ninty added ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) to certain games in order to permanently temporarily block save exploits used on those games. It was originally only Cubic Ninja and Ocarina of Time, but with the latest update it introduced it to several other games including ORAS (Basehaxx), FreakyForms Deluxe (Freakyhax), and some others that aren't coming to mind right now. These not only interfere with loading the save exploits to run HBL, but they also stop HBL from properly reading and writing saves to these games.
sounds like the problems i been having with acnl. would that game be included in your list there??

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get the 11.0 firmware.bin from the link on Luma's wiki and place in the luma folder. Download the dev version of Luma from the ericchu link in the post about NTR working on 11.1. Rename your arm9loaderhax.bin to arm9loaderhax-old.bin or something and put the dev Luma arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your card. Boot up as usual and pick the options in the luma config as normal but not the last one. Then launch BootNTR and it should work.

Thanks ! .. just to make sure I need to download then firmware.bin and the firmware version is 11.0 then place it to the luma folder.
after that I needto download arm9loaderhax.bin ?
Please do you have add on the messenger may you please help me via chat.
please please :( I will tell you the reason why I need to use the NTR :(

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ! .. just to make sure I need to download then firmware.bin and the firmware version is 11.0 then place it to the luma folder.
after that I needto download arm9loaderhax.bin ?
Please do you have add on the messenger may you please help me via chat.
please please :( I will tell you the reason why I need to use the NTR :(
What's the reason u need NTR?

Reactions: PoorPrince14
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goes to show you how much Nintendo really cares about the Wii U, it's still on 5.5.1. Makes sense from a business standpoint, but it is kind of sad the poor thing never really had a chance. Paradoxically, the Vita, which was arguably more of a flop here in the States than the Wii U, gets its exploit patched within the week.
Not trying to go too far off topic, just making some observations.

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PoorPrince14 wants help to cheat online is why he would only tell people via PM

Yes I hope you understand my reason for that here's my reason . then its ok Shadow#1
Thanks anyway :) I truly honest to tell you the reason and asked for some help if its ok but like you telling to other only to cheat without some reason.
Anyway thank you so much for replying for some of my inquiries thanks :)

Guys here's my reason I would copy my message here"

"Hi I am sorry If I am greedy , because I have 3 friends that we planned before to purchased Nintendo 3ds XL to play the Monster Hunter Generation X , actually they have the experience on the previous version using the PSP . So I am the first who purchased the unit and it was already Arm9 CFW and brandnew N3ds . so I told to them the deal was good then after a 2 weeks they have their unit, we playing good before but it happens I am working at Night so when I asked help to them to hunt quest or HR sometimes they said that they are busy and they have scheduled for hunt which is that time I need to prepare to go at work, :(
I found a cheat "Plugins" for MHgen I really want to tried that and finish my quest and hunt my set on my own, because those my friend they already hunted the set that they wanted.
When I found out the hack for MHgen and the NTR it was 3 days late because I already update my version :( I am not aware before that there's NTR .
I really understand it is not good to cheat but hope you understand that you know sometimes my place getting smaller and only the internet and some forums can help me. Thanks.
Actually yesterday I spend 4 Hours just reading and tried to put NTR that can work on my 3ds ."

YEs it was wrong I admit it being greedy yes :( I knew that I only want to join to them because it was late for me for some reason that I am working for my family but I love to play and have a bonding but I am still weak and a first timer hehe its ok that is reality :)
Thanks anyway :)

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I hope you understand my reason for that here's my reason . then its ok Shadow#1
Thanks anyway :) I truly honest to tell you the reason and asked for some help if its ok but like you telling to other only to cheat without some reason.
Anyway thank you so much for replying for some of my inquiries thanks :)

Guys here's my reason I would copy my message here"

"Hi I am sorry If I am greedy , because I have 3 friends that we planned before to purchased Nintendo 3ds XL to play the Monster Hunter Generation X , actually they have the experience on the previous version using the PSP . So I am the first who purchased the unit and it was already Arm9 CFW and brandnew N3ds . so I told to them the deal was good then after a 2 weeks they have their unit, we playing good before but it happens I am working at Night so when I asked help to them to hunt quest or HR sometimes they said that they are busy and they have scheduled for hunt which is that time I need to prepare to go at work, :(
I found a cheat "Plugins" for MHgen I really want to tried that and finish my quest and hunt my set on my own, because those my friend they already hunted the set that they wanted.
When I found out the hack for MHgen and the NTR it was 3 days late because I already update my version :( I am not aware before that there's NTR .
I really understand it is not good to cheat but hope you understand that you know sometimes my place getting smaller and only the internet and some forums can help me. Thanks.
Actually yesterday I spend 4 Hours just reading and tried to put NTR that can work on my 3ds ."

YEs it was wrong I admit it being greedy yes :( I knew that I only want to join to them because it was late for me for some reason that I am working for my family but I love to play and have a bonding but I am still weak and a first timer hehe its ok that is reality :)
Thanks anyway :)
There is no reason ever to cheat online and doing so will get u banned

Widdow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for interrupting)
Can someone tell me if I still got hope?
I can only access Homebrew by Browserhax however dumb little me never thought of doing a second entry point. Now I can't access Homebrew but is there currently another way to access but as a primary entry point?

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for interrupting)
Can someone tell me if I still got hope?
I can only access Homebrew by Browserhax however dumb little me never thought of doing a second entry point. Now I can't access Homebrew but is there currently another way to access but as a primary entry point?
Primary would be browser or cubic ninja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1