Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah oops I forgot one file. You need NTR.bin from here
Download either 3.2 if you are on o3ds, or for n3ds you can get the 3.4 starter pack. The only file you should put on your SD card now is ntr.bin, leave all other files alone.

I downloaded the pre release 3.4 preview and copy the ntr.bin only on my SD card
- when I run
current firmware not supported.
please send feedback to
[email protected]
kversion: 02330000
bnBootNTR failed

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the pre release 3.4 preview and copy the ntr.bin only on my SD card
- when I run
please send feedback to
[email protected]
bnBootNTR failed
Turn off your 3ds, hold select and then turn it on and tell me what options you have enabled in Luma?

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turn off your 3ds, hold select and then turn it on and tell me what options you have enabled in Luma?

() Autoboot SysNAND
() Use Sysnand FIRM if booting with R(A9LH)
() Enable region/language emu. and ext. . code
() Show NAND or user string in System Settings
() Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM
() DIsplay splash screen before payloads
() Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 Access

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
enable "Autoboot SysNAND", "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM", "Show NAND or user string in System Settings", and "Patch SVC/service/archive/arm9 Access".

Done click start to save.
- when I run same thing
please send feedback to
[email protected]
bnBootNTR failed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

enable "Autoboot SysNAND", "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM", "Show NAND or user string in System Settings", and "Patch SVC/service/archive/arm9 Access".

PM me please.. don't know what to do why was not working :(
huhu I dont want to give up on this.. please PM me I need to go at the market even I have my sore eye I need to prepare some food since I am not at work and my mother will go home with a food . thanks later please PM me

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when the gateway 3ds on screen game selection is not working. This update only? Are there any chances gateway will update?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The game selection menu is broken on 11.1 right now. This happens with most new firmware updates so its nothing new. Gateway will likely release an update soon.

marutard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hi recently i made the last update in the gateway and my 3ds became gw3d 11.1.0-34E, i have no problem with and everything is working well but my problem is that the language system of my 3ds is in french, and all the games that i play is in french, but since i made this update, all my games became in english...
There is a solution ? I tryed to change the language system, it doesnt change anything...what tha fuck i just noticed, that even bravely default became in japanese.... what 's wrong with this update

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi recently i made the last update in the gateway and my 3ds became gw3d 11.1.0-34E, i have no problem with and everything is working well but my problem is that the language system of my 3ds is in french, and all the games that i play is in french, but since i made this update, all my games became in english...
There is a solution ? I tryed to change the language system, it doesnt change anything...what tha fuck i just noticed, that even bravely default became in japanese.... what 's wrong with this update

you can press select to get the visual menu, then up or down i think to get another menu and set your preferred language

Edit: i think game selector menu is broken with the last update in gateway

Last edited by ka_kui,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never told others to use google
Browserhax just google it
Google it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you get Luma3DS on 11.0?
If you have A9LH yes, if not you would need to downgrade, which can only currently be done by either Hardmod or using DSiWareHax and an already-hacked system.

Also @zoogie you need to update OP, Freakyhax and Ninjhax was updated to work on 11.1 now.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you have A9LH yes, if not you would need to downgrade, which can only currently be done by either Hardmod or using DSiWareHax and an already-hacked system.

Also @zoogie you need to update OP, Freakyhax and Ninjhax was updated to work on 11.1 now.

As is DungeonHax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: