Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me how to delete the existing title so I can install the fresh one? I downloaded the EUR .cia via 3DNUS one for my 11.0E EU new 3DS and when I try to install it FBI says it can't because the title already exists but I simple can't find a installed title with the ID: 0004003000009802 so I'm really stumped here o.o
Update FBI to 2.X, it sounds like you're on an old version.

Reactions: Majickhat55

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update FBI to 2.X, it sounds like you're on an old version.

Thanks for the reply but it seems I messed up my 3DS big time in a way that makes no sense at all o.o I'll report back in a moment!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay I'll write what I did and my system specs:

EU new 3DS running 11.0E with A9LH v2 and Luma3DS 6 stable with a 64gb SanDisk microSD.

I made a backup with Hourglass9 and a CTRNAND backup with Decrypt9 before doing anything. I loaded up FBI 2.x (can't check the exact version at the moment) and searched for the TitleID which I couldn't find. In frustration I simply deleted the title "HomeMenu" and tried to install the clean .cia again which didn't work and it still said "Title Already Exists!" so I obviously deleted the wrong title. Rebooting my 3DS it was unsurprisingly bricked and rebooted to a black screen after BootAnim9. No problem I booted up Hourglass9 which verified the backup fine and restore it, the 3DS rebooted normally and was working 100% fine so I shut it off. Now when I wanted to turn it on again to check what FBI version I have it booted again to a black-screen after BootAnim9, multiple times o.o

Right now I'm restoring the backup again, what is going on with my 3DS? :(

EDIT: Phew okay after the second restore it boots normally consecutively again, so back to the original problem :P How do I delete the title in FBI? I'm using version 2.3.3

Last edited by SkyDX,
Reactions: ThunderDemon3DS

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply but it seems I messed up my 3DS big time in a way that makes no sense at all o.o I'll report back in a moment!

Okay I'll write what I did and my system specs:

EU new 3DS running 11.0E with A9LH v2 and Luma3DS 6 stable with a 64gb SanDisk microSD.

I made a backup with Hourglass9 and a CTRNAND backup with Decrypt9 before doing anything. I loaded up FBI 2.x (can't check the exact version at the moment) and searched for the TitleID which I couldn't find. In frustration I simply deleted the title "HomeMenu" and tried to install the clean .cia again which didn't work and it still said "Title Already Exists!" so I obviously deleted the wrong title. Rebooting my 3DS it was unsurprisingly bricked and rebooted to a black screen after BootAnim9. No problem I booted up Hourglass9 which verified the backup fine and restore it, the 3DS rebooted normally and was working 100% fine so I shut it off. Now when I wanted to turn it on again to check what FBI version I have it booted again to a black-screen after BootAnim9, multiple times o.o

Right now I'm restoring the backup again, what is going on with my 3DS? :(

EDIT: Phew okay after the second restore it boots normally consecutively again, so back to the original problem :P How do I delete the title in FBI? I'm using version 2.3.3
Upgrade your version of FBI. The new versions overwrite existing titles, instead of telling you it's already installed. It will just replace it. Use FBI 2.4.2

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Upgrade your version of FBI. The new versions overwrite existing titles, instead of telling you it's already installed. It will just replace it. Use FBI 2.4.2

I did update to FBI version 2.4.2 eventually via the integrated updater and it still showed the error without overwriting. Though after leaving my 3DS off now for a while it again boots to a black screen with no backlight after BootAnim9 so I'm currently restoring the backup again. I fear my SD card might be crapping out on me :/ Last time I had it in my card-reader it said "Would you like to check for errors?" I didn't let Windows do that yet as it will probably take ages but still it wouldn't make sense why a NAND reflash will make my 3DS boot again for a short while :/ After the reflash I will try to restore my font again and write down the exact error-message.

Okay the top left corner of FBI says Ver. 2.4.2 and when I try to install the .cia I got from 3DNUS I get the following message:

Failed to Install CIA File.
Result code: 0xC8E083FC
Level: Status [25]
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM {32}
Desc: Already Exists (1020)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did update to FBI version 2.4.2 eventually via the integrated updater and it still showed the error without overwriting. Though after leaving my 3DS off now for a while it again boots to a black screen with no backlight after BootAnim9 so I'm currently restoring the backup again. I fear my SD card might be crapping out on me :/ Last time I had it in my card-reader it said "Would you like to check for errors?" I didn't let Windows do that yet as it will probably take ages but still it wouldn't make sense why a NAND reflash will make my 3DS boot again for a short while :/ After the reflash I will try to restore my font again and write down the exact error-message.

Okay the top left corner of FBI says Ver. 2.4.2 and when I try to install the .cia I got from 3DNUS I get the following message:

Failed to Install CIA File.
Result code: 0xC8E083FC
Level: Status [25]
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM {32}
Desc: Already Exists (1020)
Use BBM to install it?

yrel.opawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is the update 11.1 affected my online gaming? Im on 11.1 now luma arm9 I can use the browser through my wifi but error code on online game mhgen :(

naz2x

Trophies
XP
Country
Updating firmware to 11.04.. will break the multi choice rom's from Gateway menu, select does not work.

I'm using the old setup from Gateway. I also noticed few my CIA roms went missing.

I downgraded the Emunand back to 10.4, lucky I have saved. Emunand tool used.
I did manage to update smash bros from eshop. :D.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Updating firmware to 11.04.. will break the multi choice rom's from Gateway menu, select does not work.

I'm using the old setup from Gateway. I also noticed few my CIA roms went missing.

I downgraded the Emunand back to 10.4, lucky I have saved. Emunand tool used.
I did manage to update smash bros from eshop. :D.
You won't be able to launch GW menu, but you there's no reason for your CIAs to disappear

naz2x

Trophies
XP
Country
You won't be able to launch GW menu, but you there's no reason for your CIAs to disappear
My CIA re-appeared when I downgraded, I think they got to do with USA CIA roms. That why they disappeared.

I'm going to try the guide for Luma or gateway fastboot, which ones worth doing ?

Gateway card with emunand 10.4 f/w.

Last edited by naz2x,

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

siminio15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
Im pretty new to this topic, I just bought a gateway and a 3DS, can you say from experience how long its going to take until I can use the browserhax again?
BTW Im on the newest Firmware and want to downgrade to 9.2

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Im pretty new to this topic, I just bought a gateway and a 3DS, can you say from experience how long its going to take until I can use the browserhax again?
BTW Im on the newest Firmware and want to downgrade to 9.2
You shouldn't of bought a GW, eh.

You'll likely have to wait months until your version is hackable for CFW or gateway.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okkkk so i just bought a powersaves device and have OOT physical copy. I wanna use OOTHAX as a primary way to install HBL or use it anyway. Can anyone give me a link or a mini tutorial on what to do to get this going? I know since the new update theres prolly some changes. And also will I be able to use JKSM? Not the .cia version but the .3dsx i think its called. As long as I can extract and inject my saves ill be happy as a pig in shit. Thanks to whomever helps me get my process going!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?