Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

axis123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you for the answers. I guess I have to buy a bigger SD card then.
You should be fine going with a 4gig SD through plailects guide. Did it three times ;) but recommend 32gig afterwards(if you want to install lots of Software especially games need a lot if space)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Vultix93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should be fine going with a 4gig SD through plailects guide. Did it three times ;) but recommend 32gig afterwards(if you want to install lots of Software especially games need a lot if space)

oh ok. There is no problem with the emuNAND and SysNAND backup? They should fill up more that half of the 4GB memory of the SD card

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello i been reading the dsiware downgrade guide in i have some doubts my 3ds is 11.0.33u but i cant enter the browser and only have cubic ninja and after reading the guide its says that steelhax its working on 11.1 but i will need to update to 11.1 right? has anybody did this alredy ? thanks in advance

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hello i been reading the dsiware downgrade guide in i have some doubts my 3ds is 11.0.33u but i cant enter the browser and only have cubic ninja and after reading the guide its says that steelhax its working on 11.1 but i will need to update to 11.1 right? has anybody did this alredy ? thanks in advance
If plailect's guide says that the 11.1 update and steelhax work for the dsi downgrade, you can trust him.
I did the dsi-downgrade once(at 11.0.0-33 FW) and everything went smooth.just stick to the guide and read it many times

axis123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh ok. There is no problem with the emuNAND and SysNAND backup? They should fill up more that half of the 4GB memory of the SD card
As i said ive done the plailect guide three times (O3DSXl, N3DSXl and a O3DS) and ive used every time a 4GB SD - i have to say that my SD cards were "clean" (say no games nothing on it expect the Nintendo stuff) and plailects guide also is mentioning to store backups on the PC if your storage is limited. But if you feel better - buy a bigger SD card before go al9h ;) dont want you to be in any troubles :D
GL hacking your system ;)

Reactions: Vultix93

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@PrometheusG. thanks for answering im no native english speaker and i my main worry is that if i need to update from 11.0 to 11.1 and then do the system transfer and from there download steelhax to downgrade and if somebody have done that alredy so that can share us how they went.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a primary way to enter HBL with OOTHax yet or is the only entry point still SSBB?
Oothax has been updated but you need a Powersaves device. Find out the name of the payload you need for your system, firmware, and region on smealum's website (find the payloads section) and then find the payload you need in either of the cardid folders in the powersaves images folder in the oothax payload zip. If one payload from the one of the cardid folders doesn't work, try the payload in the other cardid folder.

@PrometheusG. thanks for answering im no native english speaker and i my main worry is that if i need to update from 11.0 to 11.1 and then do the system transfer and from there download steelhax to downgrade and if somebody have done that alredy so that can share us how they went.
You can use ctr-httpwn on the 11.0 system to bypass the need to update for the transfer.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@KunoichiZ but to use ctr-httpwn i need the browser right? but the update nag wont let me enter and my only non browser entry is cubic ninja but wich payload do i use? thanks for the answer

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KunoichiZ but to use ctr-httpwn i need the browser right? but the update nag wont let me enter and my only non browser entry is cubic ninja but wich payload do i use? thanks for the answer
You don't use the browser with ctr-httpwn. All you need is Homebrew access to use ctr-httpwn. I don't know which payload you use for Cubic Ninja.

kurrptsenate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a CFW 3DS on 11.1. I was trying to install either the stickerhax or oothax with the newest starter kit. I then went into HBL and installed these into the game carts. When i tried to test them, none of them would boot me into the HBL. I am able to use a CFW 11.1 N3DS to do this or do I have to follow another method?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a CFW 3DS on 11.1. I was trying to install either the stickerhax or oothax with the newest starter kit. I then went into HBL and installed these into the game carts. When i tried to test them, none of them would boot me into the HBL. I am able to use a CFW 11.1 N3DS to do this or do I have to follow another method?
Did you select the right firmware and console model for both? If you have a Powersaves, you can use that to install oothax for 11.1.

kurrptsenate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just trying to get everything working on my 11.1 right now before the transfer. It auto-selected for me but when I then exit HBL and go back to main and launch the game it doesnt work

i have a powersaves but no idea how to use this with that purpose

Last edited by kurrptsenate,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just trying to get everything working on my 11.1 right now before the transfer. It auto-selected for me but when I then exit HBL and go back to main and launch the game it doesnt work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have a powersaves but having issues with windows finding the hardware
Well it automatically picks the firmware of the DS you're installing it from, so if you need it to work on another DS on a different firmware you need to use the arrow keys during installation to manually change the firmware to the one you need. (11.1.0-34)

kurrptsenate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did make sure it was 11.1.0.34U, as I plan on the other console being on that FW as it would update for the system transfer (field runners). I just have to make sure I can access HBL.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did make sure it was 11.1.0.34U, as I plan on the other console being on that FW as it would update for the system transfer (field runners). I just have to make sure I can access HBL.
it also needs to be correct for o3ds or n3ds iirc. If you are installing the payload for use on a n3ds from an o3ds, then testing on the o3ds won't work.

kurrptsenate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a N3DS XL on 11.1.034U to another N3DS XL on 11.1.034U

As of right now, I'll I'm trying to do is to run OOTsploit installer and install the save required to get this one to boot into HBL. I cannot do that at this point even on CFW

Last edited by kurrptsenate,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's pooplic place.