Hacking 1017 wad error.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AceOfAces said:
Wad Manager. I think they made a new version. Use that instead. Also, make sure you install all the IOS, CIOS, etc.
it really doesn't matter. wad manager 1.4 uses ios36 by default. if he has a patched ios36 he could use wad manager 1.4. though wad manager 1.5 advanatage is that it lets you to choose what trucha signed ios to use for the wad installation and nand emu.

to the op you must have a patch system menu ios to install unofficial wads to your system menu. you are at 4.0 so be sure to patch ios60.

Prince Carl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
AceOfAces said:
Wad Manager. I think they made a new version. Use that instead. Also, make sure you install all the IOS, CIOS, etc.
it really doesn't matter. wad manager 1.4 uses ios36 by default. if he has a patched ios36 he could use wad manager 1.4. though wad manager 1.5 advanatage is that it lets you to choose what trucha signed ios to use for the wad installation and nand emu.

to the op you must have a patch system menu ios to install unofficial wads to your system menu. you are at 4.0 so be sure to patch ios60.
where would i get it?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Daco said:
razorback78 said:
you must have a patch system menu ios to install unofficial wads to your system menu. you are at 4.0 so be sure to patch ios60.
and what is the point of that?
as razorback78 kind of said... u need a patched system menu IOS to PLAY (not install) pirated wii-ware and VC channels

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to the OP you could follow this:

from CSG:
QUOTE said:
Installing the IOS required for your System menu. If you patch it, you can play wad files (Channels) from the SD card menu (4.0 and up)
3. Go back to the main menu of DOP-IOS MOD.

* Change the IOS to IOS36 and press A (while the cursor is on the first option).
* It should say it successfully loaded the IOS, so press A to continue.

In the new menu, choose IOSs. You will get the classic Dop-IOS menu.

* Go right till you see IOS60. Now press - (minus) to install the old v6174 of this IOS.
* Press A to continue.
* Say yes to sign Hash check (press A).
* After its done, press A to return to the IOS screen, then press B to go back to the menu.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
razorback78 said:

WAD Manager 1.4 had the same IOS selection menu as 1.5 has.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Det1re said:
ok i stand corrected. it has been a long time since i used wad manager below 1.5 version. thanks. i was referring to the version where wad manager doesn't ask you what ios you want to use for the installation.

hellion_52883

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
Det1re said:
ok i stand corrected. it has been a long time since i used wad manager below 1.5 version. thanks. i was referring to the version where wad manager doesn't ask you what ios you want to use for the installation.

Which verison is that??

Leathl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xflak40 said:
Daco said:
razorback78 said:
you must have a patch system menu ios to install unofficial wads to your system menu. you are at 4.0 so be sure to patch ios60.
and what is the point of that?
as razorback78 kind of said... u need a patched system menu IOS to PLAY (not install) pirated wii-ware and VC channels

neither of it is true.. you need a trucha sm ios to play illegal vc / ww from the sd card menu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never...