Hacking 1,000,000 pyramid wii

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii is 4.1 E, i am from uk, have tried and tried several times using different down loads from several different sites but i can not get this game and 2 others to load, the game is 1,000,000 pyramid wii, ntsc, i have had feed back that game does in deed work but they was all from usa region, my question is has any body got this game or THE AMAZIN RACE and FAMILY FEUD DECADES to work on a pal uk wii,tried via disc and usb but onlly get black screen,not sure if there is a fix or patch but can not get these 3 games to load,have tried all the usual, force ntsc etc but no good, many thanks

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii aint standard wii, my wii is soft mod fully loaded with all wads, over 1000 back up games work but these 3 dont, over 70 % of my games are ntsc and work 100 % just these 3 that dont, my question was has any body from pal uk region got these game to work as i have had feed back from sites that games work ok but they was all from usa region not uk, my wii has latest con fig loader, neogamma r 50, cios 249 base 56 and cios 250 base 57,

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Now people know what mods you have for your Wii then maybe they will be able to help you. You should supply as much information as possible as it makes it easier for people to help.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THE AMAZIN RACE is known to have some kind of copy protection, it works for some and doesn't for others. Or there's a popular bad rip around in the internet. If any of the other 2 games are from ubisoft too, you can expect them to have some kind of copy protection too.

Anyways, use the latest CFG or NeoGamma with default settings + IOS Reload block. And to that use the latest d2x cIOS with base IOS56(IOS57 for the 2nd try) for CFG and NeoGamma. And give the latest Hermes cIOS in CFG a shot too. If you haven't tried all this, a discussion on what's wrong is pointless.

Oh and repost this thread in the Backup loader section:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=190
That's where it belongs. (please quote me there immediately to save time)

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Or I'll just move it there
wink.gif

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your reply,i no u are the man wiipower but like i said i have tried every thing and yes i have got d2 x 6 wads,i aint in your league but i no a bit and all what you have suggested i have tried, may be i have got a bad rip but have downed at least 6 different torrents of games and get same result,thanks

ron12

Trophies
XP
Country
Same here: 1,000,000 Pyramid,The Amazing Race,Family Feud Decades and Who wants to be a Millionaire 3rd edition not work on my Pal Wii with wiikey.black screen
This Games have a save problem: Jeopardy usa and Wheel of Fortune usa with this error message everytime i start the Game: The (Game Title) File cannot be used because the data is corrupted.

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
to ron12, the 2 games you list as not working for u( jeopardy and wheel of fortune) work 100 % on my wii,the only games that dont work are the 3 that i have reported on, who wants to be a millilnaire 3,did not work for me either ,again i state that all 4 work on a usa region wii but i have had no 1 report that they work on a pal uk wii,either all bad dumps or may be protection but y these 3 games,i think they are all ubi soft games,we dare was protected a bit,it worked on disc and not usb until they cracked it but these games have been out months now and still not work so i do believe its the games that are either bad dumps or locked to usa region only,if wiipower and the super others aint got them working yet then there must be problems with them,after all we wood not be playing games like we do if it was not for wiipower and others like him, massive respect to you and them, up there with the gods,u are top wii men

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you produce text that is readable, i will do it. Do you have any links to reports that these games are 1. all from NTSC region, 2. work on NTSC consoles and 3. don't on PAL consoles? This would be a very important information that would need to be emphasized.

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
another game that did not work was hollywood squares,same as all the others,when i down loaded all these games all the few who left a thanks comment,not many do, i contacted through my site i use, all the usa region reported the games work but the few from uk said no,black screen,thats the only proof i got,the 4 games are only usa region release,not pal as yet,sorry i cant give you any more help other than naming the sites where i down loaded games from,i use these sites all the time and every game i down from from works except these 4 games,i will help u all the way,i dont think its protection as games in past with protection on load then freeze, these games all show up in disc channel via disc,click start then black screen, same with usb,no matter what i try

Keithuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here: 1,000,000 Pyramid,The Amazing Race,Family Feud Decades and Who wants to be a Millionaire 3rd edition not work on my Pal Wii with wiikey.black screen
This Games have a save problem: Jeopardy usa and Wheel of Fortune usa with this error message everytime i start the Game: The (Game Title) File cannot be used because the data is corrupted.

The same here 1,000,000 Pyramid,The Amazing Race, Family Feud Decades won't run just the black screen, there is no error message or the safety screen. I haven't found a decent copy of Who wants to be a Millionaire 3rd edition or Jeopardy. Wii 4.3 with all USB Loaders.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do ANY of these games have PAL releases? Try those instead.
FYI, I, also have run into PAL games that will not run on my NTSC system,
so dont feel bad........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated