Visit site
XP
Country
dj_skual said:
hello djTaz,
if you want, you can PM me
i have a working autobout noscreen 002fix hold1 .dol
wink.gif

Thanks a million for that - works a treat and i extracted the original sound for the Wiiish channel (the one without the 002 fix) and put it into the latest wad - ill add that to the site as well - its now looping thanks to the wadder (http://www.wadder.net) which has the looping instructions by 0rangechicken automated and built in (thanks everyone for all their work on this)

Ill upload the working DOL as well or anyone who wants the Press 1 for Gamma with no WiiGator screen and auto boot feature.

yakboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 Guys One Toad Backup Loader

Hey guys this Gamma Loader Channel has the 002 fix. I got tied of all the serious looking channel loaders. I used wadder and created the logo and icon my self. However, I can't take credit for artwork of the banner. I just added the tittle, logo and put the sound together. I have tested this and works 100%. I don't want to ruin the surprise with pictures but is totally hilarious and worth the download. Best of all it's id is 1Poo, so it won't overwrite your current loader channel.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4yn54dmzl12

For the paranoid out there, this will not Brick your Wii and has been fully tested by myself. Here is a pic and a banner, icon and logo as requested.

yakboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
yakboy said:
2 Guys One Toad Backup Loader

Hey guys this Gamma Loader Channel has the 002 fix. I got tied of all the serious looking channel loaders. I used wadder and created the logo and icon my self. However, I can't take credit for artwork of the banner. I just added the tittle, logo and put the sound together. I have tested this and works 100%. I don't want to ruin the surprise with pictures but is totally hilarious and worth the download. Best of all it's id is 1Poo, so it won't overwrite your current loader channel.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4yn54dmzl12

and that surprise would be a brick?
come on you have 1 post and show 0 pics and expect people to stick it on their wii

I tried to post them but the moderator keeps taking them off. Check out my post here has them:

http://www.wiiso.com/showthread.php?p=142343#post142343

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djtaz said:
dj_skual said:
hello djTaz,
if you want, you can PM me
i have a working autobout noscreen 002fix hold1 .dol
wink.gif

Thanks a million for that - works a treat and i extracted the original sound for the Wiiish channel (the one without the 002 fix) and put it into the latest wad - ill add that to the site as well - its now looping thanks to the wadder (http://www.wadder.net) which has the looping instructions by 0rangechicken automated and built in (thanks everyone for all their work on this)

Ill upload the working DOL as well or anyone who wants the Press 1 for Gamma with no WiiGator screen and auto boot feature.

hi taz, i have updated all my channels. wiiish style sound and wiiish config screen (like my old one). and its all included autoboot, press 1 config, 002 fix (working fine), AND Ocarina... press the link in my signature for this channels...

kind regards
NeoRame

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dj_skual said:
dj taz
perhaps you could give me a link or a pm to dl the sound from wiiish
thx in advance.
I have added the link to the first post for the sound - i made it just under 10 seconds long in case people wanted to loop it.
Its not my sounds so i cant take any credit for it , but i have put an edited version online in case people want it

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used that sound using wadder 1.2 and it worked fine - no issues at all

i ticked the box and i always like to watch what its doing - what error are u getting when you try it ?

might be an idea to post the issue on wadder.net

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
the log don't find the sound file to open in wavesaure then i need to manually selected the file and stop the script of loop.exe to continue the automation of wadder
result: sound but not loop!!!
i have all the file on my desktop, perhaps if i put all in C:/Wadder?
i've tried install under administrator, run as administrator, compatibility xp sp2 actvated.
i don't underdstand
help me please

edit:
fixed
i select manually the sound.bin, then i done the loop by myself in waveosaure, save the file, then unpause the script of loop.exe
wink.gif

Sab0t8ge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a downside to using a force NTSC channel when you play NTSC mostly and PAL occasional to make it easier? (Meaning, if you play NTSC games, to have force NTSC enabled for them, will it change anything at all)

Its for the console of my kid who would rather just press Start to play any game rather than going to a menu and risking having problems.

arcalion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or Autoload Force PAL50 with gamma banner and Autoload Force PAL60 with gamma banner both force PAL50?

Also is there any way to ajust the screen position? On the wii menu i have it on the "+8" setting, and it seems that the loader resets it to "0", so i lose a bit of screen on the left.

Thanks for all the help.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arcalion said:
Is it me or Autoload Force PAL50 with gamma banner and Autoload Force PAL60 with gamma banner both force PAL50?

Also is there any way to ajust the screen position? On the wii menu i have it on the "+8" setting, and it seems that the loader resets it to "0", so i lose a bit of screen on the left.

Thanks for all the help.

What exactly is the gamma banner ?
Im not sure why the loader resets the screen position to 0 - mine seems to work fine as it is so i really cant comment

lunaticz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed arcalion, on the first backuploader(from Taz) The PAL50 and the PAL60 both force PAL50.
could someone please fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up