Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pro2oman said:
sorry for doubting, but I have to double check
smile.gif
can anyone confirm that this one will work and not do a banner brick...as my friend has nothing to fix a banner brick
Wiisel it looks amazing
smile.gif
!!!

All my images are created in correct dimensions within photoshop and then uploaded to photobucket before packing to save time I now use WADder to pack the wad this also checks image and size, the dol is pre tested from HBC to confirm its working. After testing the wad on my Wii I create the audio in Audacity and do looping with Wavosaur and then the wad is manually unpacked audio signed then repacked. I then test that the app is working and also check for sys files corrupt when cycling through channels and allow the audio to loop several times after doing all this several times I upload the wad then re-download and reinstall and repeat tests only then will i post the links on a forum. All are tested on my 50 inch plasma if I spot any imperfections within the image I'm unhappy with I start over from the beginning as I get a different quality images on the Wii/TV than on PC. If I had a second Wii. I would repeat this for further testing on maybe a 4:3 CRT if I could do more to guarantee a completely safe and perfect channel I would.

Thank you all for the compliments
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kimikal27 said:
i just installed the zelda one :Autoload press 1 for menu no force no gamma banner.
and i'm getting the 002 error, is it not fixed?

Theres 2 zelda auto load press 1 for menu no force gamma banners - i think the one i have has a problem with the 002 fix , but if you use the autoboot no force option it works - same image but you see the gamma banner when loading - when someone releases a working dol for autoload no force press 1 with 002 fix ill replace the ones i have with that.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Dudes is anyone else starting to notice this to be confusing at times since everyone has a custom channel out??? Hehe... its funny.... I knew once this WADder started working descent the way it has (obviously!) everyone and there brother would be posting wads! LMAO.... maybe its also funny because I am blitzeD?!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
muck chucker said:
With the 002 fix do i need a new cios or just the loader thx inadvance
Just the loader

QUOTE(kimikal27 @ Dec 26 2008, 03:11 AM) thx djtaz
Wiisel gave me the working DOL for the press 1 for config version and i have re-uploaded it , but i wont have time to test until the morning so wait till then to get it and ill test it then.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, for the twilight princess 002 fix one, when I press 1 before it loads the game it doesn't bring up the menu and when I try to reboot it freezes. It actually flashes between the rebooter thing and either the message as launching game or the menu. Anyway to get it fixed?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck it i never tried the press 1 what a dumbass bitch i am rebooter works if you tap B after start tho will make a non autoboot version for now sorry guys Ive killed the link to the TP one as the menu feature is not working hope to have this fixed soon as my TV is PAL/NTSC i dont enter it that often and forgot to check
frown.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz said:
done - we need someone to make a press 1 for congif autoboot DOL if anyone has time.

Thanks
smile.gif

Grrrrrrrrrr this is driving me nuts lol ive tried evry autoboot with 002 i can find they all either have no 002 fix or the menu is screwed.

lol had me up until 5am trying to find a fix

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djtaz said:
Ill do a few more tonight and try to get each of them with the 5 different options all with autoboot
1. autoboot no force
2. autoboot force ntsc
3. autoboot force pal50
4. autoboot force pal60
5. autoboot press 1 for menu no force

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the app automatically boots the disc after selecting start

wiigator is gamma, gamma is wiigator, wiigator is the coder gammer is the latest version of his backup launcher
tongue.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz said:
muck chucker said:
With the 002 fix do i need a new cios or just the loader thx inadvance
Just the loader

QUOTE(kimikal27 @ Dec 26 2008, 03:11 AM) thx djtaz
Wiisel gave me the working DOL for the press 1 for config version and i have re-uploaded it , but i wont have time to test until the morning so wait till then to get it and ill test it then.

ill wait for the wad of that

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My bad that dol i sent djtaz had the faulty menu (press 1) we still need to find a fully working autoboot with 002 and working menu for those that do not need to adjust the settings its fine but will get stuck in a loop when trying to access the menu screen apart from that its working fine autoboot, rebooter, and 002 fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf