XP
Country
United States
Project Site
http://crimson-nocturnal.com/projects/summon-night-x

Latest Download
v1.0 coming soon...

Latest News

Summon Night X English v1.0 will be released soon. More info on what it'll have later.
- October 30, 2010

Screenshots

New screenshots will be added after v1.0 is released. I see no point in adding screenshots from older releases.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, you guys have shinier graphics and actual percentages! lol

I wish you the very best of luck and I hope this translation will progress faster than ours is!
tongue.gif

Remilia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seconded on suruz. I'm sure you have much more efficient and a much greater numbers of translator than we do (only 2 for us!!), so you will likely catch up to us soon. It's a good game, so I hope you do well with it.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
Wow, you guys have shinier graphics and actual percentages! lol

I wish you the very best of luck and I hope this translation will progress faster than ours is!
tongue.gif

Thanks, graphics is one of my better skills. Best of luck to your project, as well.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My guess is that suruz will stop is translation now anyways as he already asked if someone wans to continue his work...

QUOTE said:
And if you've translated more than me, and would like to take over the project, please go ahead

Why not use what he did (items etc) instead of translating it all anew?

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
My guess is that suruz will stop is translation now anyways as he already asked if someone wans to continue his work...

QUOTE said:
And if you've translated more than me, and would like to take over the project, please go ahead

If that's what he wants, then sure. But only if he has decided he does not want to continue.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:

QUOTE said:

Thats what I was thinking. Since suruz did a ton of translations on items and descriptions, it'd be faster to further his project. But good luck on this project as well.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
neoxephon said:
miruki said:

QUOTE said:

If that's what he wants, then sure. But only if he has decided he does not want to continue.

Just ask him, he's a nice one and I'm pretty sure he'll be glad to hear that you guys will be doing SMX. I'm glad too, btw. ;>

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me and Remilia talked it over and we decided it would be best if C.N worked on this game instead of us.

So we'd be more than happy for you to use all the existing translation (since we already translated all the item names, weapon names, character names, and battle skills... etc)

I'll send you a PM with the latest patch and my text folder, just to make things easier. I hope all this will help your project go faster! I'd love to enjoy a properly done full translation of this game! ;D

And about my thread- I'll keep the patch there, just in case anyone wants to use it, but we probably won't continue to work on it.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
Me and Remilia talked it over and we decided it would be best if C.N worked on this game instead of us.

So we'd be more than happy for you to use all the existing translation (since we already translated all the item names, weapon names, character names, and battle skills... etc)

I'll send you a PM with the latest patch and my text folder, just to make things easier. I hope all this will help your project go faster! I'd love to enjoy a properly done full translation of this game! ;D

And about my thread- I'll keep the patch there, just in case anyone wants to use it, but we probably won't continue to work on it.

Thanks, I got them. The translations will be used, but I'll be redoing the graphics. I've given credit to you guys on the team page at the CN website.

EDIT
Screenshots in the first post have been updated. I've now completed about 90-95% of the graphics for all of the menus.

I've also been working on extracting all of the minimaps. The minimaps display on the top screen and have one, sometimes two, location names (top is usually location and bottom is when a location has multiple areas or screens). There are about 153 of these. It won't be hard to edit them, just tedious.

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
So your taking up this project now good luck on it ! If you need anyone to find bugs and errors I can help.
But I guess you guys will finish this project before releasing the patch anyway.
Suruz I'm guessing your dropping the summon night project now, but it was great. Again I would like to say good luck haha !
yaynds.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk615 said:
So your taking up this project now good luck on it ! If you need anyone to find bugs and errors I can help.
But I guess you guys will finish this project before releasing the patch anyway.
Suruz I'm guessing your dropping the summon night project now, but it was great. Again I would like to say good luck haha !
yaynds.gif

There will be periodic patches. There will be one in the near future which will have the graphics redone, the text that suruz and crew translated polished, and possibly more script done depending upon how many contributors join up.

Rakasha

Trophies
XP
Country
neoxephon

I really like this game, the patch suruz made really help me understand the game. If you want some beta tester you can count on me that all I can do to contribute anyway I have done this many time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o