United States
toot.gif
hrth.gif

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks deufeufeu.

It seems that the save can hold downloaded songs (100) and user created songs (100). Your homebrew able to insert songs on both sections, isn't it? Is your 245 songs ROM hack compatible with having songs in the save, so it is possible to store up to 445 songs?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you fashion this into a PC application? Having a .NDS binary is great for on the go, but a PC application would enable you to do much more, even usable by people without flash carts I guess.

D

Deleted User

OP
RupeeClock said:
Can you fashion this into a PC application? Having a .NDS binary is great for on the go, but a PC application would enable you to do much more, even usable by people without flash carts I guess.
there's bdxtool for this, it's really not the purpose of this app, which is mainly geared toward legit owner of the game.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont get this, i download bds files nad put it in, and bdx files too, and when the song appears in game, it plays the First song pre-made with daiggasso dx, uh, god, foreign software and i cant even read the readme

D

Deleted User

OP
junk_man32 said:
i dont get this, i download bds files nad put it in, and bdx files too, and when the song appears in game, it plays the First song pre-made with daiggasso dx, uh, god, foreign software and i cant even read the readme
I think you've experienced a PEBKAC issue... Just relax and go do something easier for you, like fishing.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu said:
junk_man32 said:
I think you've experienced a PEBKAC issue... Just relax and go do something easier for you, like fishing.
what

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.