Wii #XXXX - Bleach: Versus Crusade (Japan)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
About freaking time, I've been waiting all day for this!
But it doesn't matter, some folks at GameFAQs who got the legit copy are saying it doesn't work with the Backup Loader...God dammit.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=47168647
There's at least two people confirming it... I hope someone can find a work around or I'm going to be sad. I was looking forward to this more than Tatsunoko.
Well, I only saw one person say it doesn't work..but then again, we don't know which version of the loader he's using. He may be a n00b who's still using Beta. D: At least, I hope that's the case..

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Gaisuto said:
There's at least two people confirming it... I hope someone can find a work around or I'm going to be sad. I was looking forward to this more than Tatsunoko.
Well, I only saw one person say it doesn't work..but then again, we don't know which version of the loader he's using. He may be a n00b who's still using Beta. D: At least, I hope that's the case..
I asked him further down (I'm CI254 there.) and he did try it with Gamma, no go.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Raiyu245 said:
Gaisuto said:
I asked him further down (I'm CI254 there.) and he did try it with Gamma, no go.
Damnit, I've been waiting on this game far too long for it not to work
hate2.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Gaisuto said:
Raiyu245 said:
Gaisuto said:
Damnit, I've been waiting on this game far too long for it not to work
hate2.gif
Well the good news is that I found a post at GameFAQs, it's the 002 error which apparently has the fix thread here so yay!
Bad news is...I still can't find it. This isn't right I never have trouble finding anything ever.
hate2.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is pre-scrubbed that is why it got release number: XXXX, scrubbed releases and altered releases that are not a full DVD5/DVD9 dump do not get a "scene" number.

Also Since TMD always gets nuked for never following scene rules have they been scene banned?

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Any word on how the game is in general? I usually dont really care for this kind of fighting games but since its from treasure, the guys who made those two great Bleach DS fighting games i am really curious.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright. It's simple yet not simple. I'll explain the controls on a GCN controller.

The analog stick moves you around.
A Button does the Shunpo, your quick moving around method. You can spam this but only for so much before it needs to recharge.
X and Y are your Special Move buttons.
R is Guard. You can hold this to do stronger Special attacks.
B is Assist if you have a partner.
L is tag out if you have a partner.
The C stick are your basic melee attacks. When you initiate one hit you get a little cutscene thing going, from there you press the C stick in the various directions to do different combinations. The highest I've gotten was an eight hit as Ichigo in Bankai.

I've got to say, the Wifi is FLAWLESS. Atleast with my friend in California. I'm in Florida, and the lag wasen't even noticable, no hiccups what's so ever. The load times are insanely fast, too. The story mode I can tell will be a breeze.

It's fast paced, it's frantic, it's crazy, it's simple, and it's fun as hell.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
dammit, i want a wii >:(
i wanna play byakuya! though im not good playing with people without zanpaktous/swords, i always almost died in BTH4/5 because his petals are short ranged 0_o
Noitora's on the cover lol wonder if they'll finally let him release, his arms are good
biggrin.gif

killme460

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i tried playing chapter 3 in story mode for this, and its stuck when i'm about to fight shinji. It has a NOW LOADING symbol on it for ever! Wii starts making weird noises, then the reinsert thing happens... I do it again... Doesnt work.. Plus playing against in story mode was a bitch cuz i had to get up from my sofa to reinsert in chapter 2 for the tutorial hence leading to the sound being turned off. I want a save for this though..
smile.gif
(pisses me off)

Posts merged

remember that Z + Waggle = Bankai

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
dammit, i want a wii >:(
i wanna play byakuya! though im not good playing with people without zanpaktous/swords, i always almost died in BTH4/5 because his petals are short ranged 0_o
Noitora's on the cover lol wonder if they'll finally let him release, his arms are good
biggrin.gif
Every single Espada up to #4 can release in this game, that includes Noitora. Except Yammy. But Yammy sucks. #9 through #5 can all release.
smile.gif

And Byakuya's Bankai is still mostly short range, but he's got fast as hell ranged attacks too to balance things out. And his main attack while in Bankai requires the distance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.