Wii #XXXX - Bleach: Versus Crusade (Japan)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
geeeezzz the online battle is ........, well I'm just gonna say they didn't have merci of me
frown.gif

nextnomura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
do you mean the ios55-64-v4633? it's 1.8mb right?
i dont know if there any other ios55 file...

i already played the game, it works fine with wiikey 1.9x with ios55 installed, i'm using brickblocked iso.

killme460

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when im about to fight in the 3rd chapter it gets stuck on the "NOW LOADING" screen then the black screen shows up. I reinserted my disk and nothing happens. Can someone please help me with this?

bathingapebape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sukwendo said:
Hey everyone!

After countless hours of trial and error, I managed to get the legitimate version of Bleach: Versus Crusade working on my North American Wii! No physical alterations (ie: modchips) whatsoever, just gool ol' Homebrew.

For those of you who are interested, here's what I did:

1. Installed Homebrew Channel (HBC) via Twilight Hack
3. Downloaded Any RegionChanger and used it to downgrade my firmware from 3.3U to 3.2U (not certain if this was needed, but I'll include it anyways)
2. Installed IOSs 38,53,55 (not certain if this is needed, but I did it anyways) via WAD installer through the Twilight Hack
3. Installed the latest cIOS installer through HBC
4. Downloaded WiiGator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma and replaced the bundled .dol file with the Gamma002fix_r2 file. Just rename "backuplauncher.dol" to "boot.dol" and overwrite the pre-existing "boot.dol" in your backup launcher app folder.
5. Load Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma through HBC
6. Don't change any settings, just select "Launch Game"!

Hahaha! I'm so excited right now! I thought this was hopeless! ^_________________^

If you have any questions, just ask. I'll help out as best I can! (Though admittedly, I'm still pretty new at Wii Homebrew myself. ^^
wink.gif

Good luck to all!

Thanks. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to HBC stuff, but i did step 4 here and finally got Bleach AND Call of Duty WAW to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s