1. Noitora

Noitora ::

Greece
    I just finished downloading the game, it's gonna be so awesome playing with friends [​IMG]

2. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.
    Former Staff

United States
    Get online so we can play against each other. I'll probably be more nice to let you learn the controls compared to the AI anyway.

3. reilina

reilina just a neophyte...

United States
    so this one is a no go even if i have an orginal disc and using geckoOS

4. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.
    Former Staff

United States
    If you use the Error 002 fix posted here on an ISO then it'll work. Retail discs are SOL ironically enough.

Also, a tip for people playing to unlock Amagai:
    You unlock everyone except him from the story mode. By the time you're done with the story mode and all it's alternate paths, you should have well above 25,000 points to spend in Urahara's Gumball Item drop thing. You unlock Amagai by finding one of his toy figurines. You can't move on to another set until you've collected all the commons from one set.

Amagai is a common in set 3. He's also a rare in set 1. If you don't give a crap about collecting, just waste the money on set one. After buying all the commons of set 1, pump in 900 coins at a time to start getting the ? ones. Amagai was the first rare of that set I got, first shot.

5. florian

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Why bleach make a error 002 ? how fix this please ?

Thx in adnace [​IMG]

6. Jibib

Jibib GBAtemp Regular

Is there gonna be a english version of this? Or an English Translation Patch. Or a guide which will tell me what to do?

7. sl33p

sl33p GBAtemp Regular

United States
    QFT.

I've linked the thread that he referenced as well. Florian, this is where you should look.

I used WiiScrubber Final to extract and then import th files into the disk myself. Worked just as well.

My code for this game is 3695-3980-0356. Please PM me with your code if you add me so I can add you as well. I've tried using the matchmaking online and it's just too laggy being that 95% of people withthis game are in Japan.

8. florian

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    ok thanks guys [​IMG] work fine with geckos 1.7 and patched error 002 [​IMG]

9. serpenter

serpenter Member
    Newcomer

any one know how to open chapter 4.
    been trying for about an hour lol.

10. killme460

killme460 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    can someone give me the save game using the save game extractor (by Wani), if you havent gone online yet. I really dont care how far you gotten if at least got past 3rd chapter

11. sukwendo

sukwendo Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey everyone!

After countless hours of trial and error, I managed to get the legitimate version of Bleach: Versus Crusade working on my North American Wii! No physical alterations (ie: modchips) whatsoever, just gool ol' Homebrew.

For those of you who are interested, here's what I did:

1. Installed Homebrew Channel (HBC) via Twilight Hack
    3. Downloaded Any RegionChanger and used it to downgrade my firmware from 3.3U to 3.2U (not certain if this was needed, but I'll include it anyways)
    2. Installed IOSs 38,53,55 (not certain if this is needed, but I did it anyways) via WAD installer through the Twilight Hack
    3. Installed the latest cIOS installer through HBC
    4. Downloaded WiiGator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma and replaced the bundled .dol file with the Gamma002fix_r2 file. Just rename "backuplauncher.dol" to "boot.dol" and overwrite the pre-existing "boot.dol" in your backup launcher app folder.
    5. Load Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma through HBC
    6. Don't change any settings, just select "Launch Game"!

Hahaha! I'm so excited right now! I thought this was hopeless! ^_________________^

If you have any questions, just ask. I'll help out as best I can! (Though admittedly, I'm still pretty new at Wii Homebrew myself. ^^[​IMG]

Good luck to all!

12. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Gambia, The
    I think it would be easier to run the latest version of SoftChip, select IOS36 and maybe 002 fix and start the game. No need for a downgrade or cIOS if you use an original. Maybe you need to force the language, just try it. (this is same way modchip users could do it)

13. sukwendo

sukwendo Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    That's a good suggestion - I might give that a try tomorrow. Right now, I'm just revelling in being able to run the game. [​IMG]

14. Gamer

Gamer DS Gamer

Mexico
    If this game doesn't need to force to Japanese Lang, then *in theory* this game could run using the Disc Channel installing the required IOS and, with Regionfrii/WBB ??

I'm talking, of course, for users with modchips and NTSC-U.

Or the only way would be using the methods described and using Softchip/Gamma FIX?

15. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!
    Former Staff

Mexico
    no ^^^^, the fix is on the loaders (SoftChip and Gamma) not in the cIOS

16. killme460

killme460 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Im using a back up copy

17. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

would i use the gamma method for wiigators gamma launcher thing? i mean the fix... [​IMG]

18. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.
    Former Staff

United States
    Yes, if you're loading this through the Gamma Launcher you need to do the Error 002 Fix.

19. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

ok thanks [​IMG]

20. MG4M3R

MG4M3R GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Wii 3.2U with Wiikey 1.9x, after IOS 55 instalation works fine here.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Crusade, (Japan), Versus