Zombie thread, RAAAGH

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another day, another Gatewaiter drops out and updates. That's not me, but I have an urge to update and system transfer all of my old eshop games, but I will resist. If KARL3DS has emunand /CIA support, I will have that. This Gatewait feels much worse than the last one, as for this time, I have nothing interesting going on. For the first Gatewait, it was winter break, so I couldn't really think about Gateway much, but now that I'm back at school, I can't stop thinking about it when I get home, checking every 30 minutes to see if an update came out. I have firm confidence that Gateway WILL release in the year 20XX.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe you people should just get a life and some hobbies. Honestly. You chose to go down the flashcard-path, so deal with it. Gateway always delivered in the past, why should they stop now? Does this make any sense to you?

Reactions: ninjanick999

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you people should just get a life and some hobbies. Honestly. You chose to go down the flashcard-path, so deal with it. Gateway always delivered in the past, why should they stop now? Does this make any sense to you?

When people like you finally understand that this 'life' you speak of is totally subjective for everyone, then perhaps it will make sense to us. In the mean time, we'll be here until GW does something.

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe it's not your job to judge people on this thread, and worry about yourself? Most of us, if not all have lives, this is just an fun thread imo to check up on every now and then.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I stop in every so often just to see what b.s. some of the members bring to the table. Other than that I've been catching up on tv shows and some 3ds gaming.

Reactions: 2Hack and Liberty

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

actually the very first 4.x exploit wasn't their own finding i think Yellow8 or someone else found it,the Gateway team are douche bags when it comes to finding new exploits this is why i personally have my doubts about the N3DS support unless of course they got some outside help but if they did then why the lengthy delays ? but i have to say they're brilliant coders once they have the exploit & this is why they always deliver new features.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh at this point I've given up on Gateway support. It's strange, but when you actually see how to do some of the same things they do, the idea of buying it isn't as enticing (and not as fun either). I'm hoping we'll have success with KARL3DS, so that there's at least some sort of region free solution for those who are against piracy.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coming out this friday, or expect to wait another few months.
what makes you think that? Someone said they were waiting for resellers to restock, ans someone said that would be the 27th (friday) for mot of them, i would expect gateway (iif the update is already done) to wait a few more days after that so the resellers have a chance to sell the cards before gateway releases the update. i say itll be releaesed by march 6th.

Reactions: codychaosx

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tbh at this point I've given up on Gateway support. It's strange, but when you actually see how to do some of the same things they do, the idea of buying it isn't as enticing (and not as fun either). I'm hoping we'll have success with KARL3DS, so that there's at least some sort of region free solution for those who are against piracy.
At this point, I don't even mind if we just get the 3DS equivalent of Devolution. Where you have to insert the cart once to prove that you own it, for the dump to run on your 3ds. Granted I prefer something easier to run backups, but that is a compromise I am willing to take personally.

Also I wanna play those DBZ jap exclusives on my n3ds ;)

Reactions: ryanjf97

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
At this point, I don't even mind if we just get the 3DS equivalent of Devolution. Where you have to insert the cart once to prove that you own it, for the dump to run on your 3ds. Granted I prefer something easier to run backups, but that is a compromise I am willing to take personally.

This post is approved by Miles :D

Yes, region free all the way, I dunno what else to say

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

this would be the best thing ever because aLL I HAVE WANTED TO DO IS PLAY MY GAMES WITHOUT CARRYING THEM ALL AROUND

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: