1. ehnoah

ehnoah GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Think about buy Ninja Cube in order to use Remote Desktop :P

2. Breith

Breith Member

Canada
    We have antiemetine pills at the back of the boat, if needed.

VinsCool and Kikirini like this.
  3. itsamario2015
    This message by itsamario2015 has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  4. MrJason005
    This message by MrJason005 has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  5. Sonicx64

Sonicx64 任豚好騙!

United States
    Geez, I feel sorry for Westerners buying Sky3DS cards. They're around $55 in China.

VinsCool likes this.
  6. itsamario2015

itsamario2015 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Technically could but now that hardmod is available n3ds, why bother.

Yeah I could save about $20 on chinese shops but modchipsdirect got my gateway to me in about 3 days so I'd rather just go with them.

Random Joe likes this.
  7. Breith

Breith Member

Canada
    Yeah, but with border duty and shipping cost if you want it in less than 3 weeks, the difference in cost isn't that bad.

8. ucta
    This message by ucta has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  9. Veign06

Veign06 Member

United States
    Yeah cheapest one I have seen is 75.90 with free shipping at http://3dstown.com/product.php?id_product=183. Dunno how reputable it is but its on their list of resellers. Lol everyday I get closer to ordering but I keep holding out. :)

10. Sonicx64

Sonicx64 任豚好騙!

United States

Yeah you guys are right, rather get it quicker for an extra 20 bucks than wait a month. But since I am living in China at the moment, I have the advantage of the cheap prices and fast shipping. :P

VinsCool and Random Joe like this.
  11. awm8604

awm8604 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Gateway could never release another update and I'd be far more than satisfied with my purchase. They delivered on everything they've promised so far, when many people doubted them, multirom, emunand, etc...

Have a little patience. When it's done it's done.

Liberty, MrJason005 and MichiS97 like this.
  12. SonyUSA

SonyUSA We're all mad here
    Contributor

United States
    Yay! I was afraid I was going to be on the Sausage Express by myself forever ;_;

VinsCool likes this.
  13. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Laos

good for you mr happy o3ds & gateway owner. :)

14. xerosagas

xerosagas Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I bought a Gateway and a refurb purple 3DS to play on while I wait for the N3DS support. After New 3DS support comes my girlfriend gets the purple one. Waiting isn't that hard.

15. satel

Laos

hey SonyTease any news on the announcement ? have you finished typing it yet ? :P

MrJason005 likes this.
  16. Liberty
    This message by Liberty has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  17. Kikirini

Kikirini Zelda Fangirl

United States
    *girl high five*

VinsCool and boomie0123 like this.
  18. Memoir
    This message by Memoir has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  19. Liberty
    This message by Liberty has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  20. satel

Laos

you should really buy her the best you can,seriously if it was me she would come 1st i would keep the purple one & give her n3ds or else i wouldn't enjoy playing the games on n3ds. :)

i see too much ignorance & greed on this thread :P

Lucifer666 likes this.
  21. Memoir
    This message by Memoir has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  22. sparrowreal
    This message by sparrowreal has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  23. Godson777

Godson777 Everyone's Favorite Blue Mario

United States
    You're not alone, I've been on the same boat since last Tuesday. >_>

VinsCool likes this.
  24. guitarheroknight
    This message by guitarheroknight has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  25. MontyQ
    This message by MontyQ has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  26. Phantom_User
    This message by Phantom_User has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  27. LinkmstrYT

LinkmstrYT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

United States
    I will just enjoy my MM3D New3DS XL with MH4U, MM3D, Sm4sh, etc. while I wait for Gateway to work on my other Red New3DS XL.

VinsCool likes this.
  28. SomecallmeBerto
    This message by SomecallmeBerto has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 23, 2015.
    Feb 23, 2015
  29. xerosagas

xerosagas Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My N3DS is Japanese standard and she doesn't want to deal with the Japanese language.

She asked for it since the standard N3DS isn't coming to the US and she has very small hands. Her middle finger is a size 4 ring, which is the size of my pinky (my hands aren't big either). If the standard does come to the US then I'll get her one of those.

satel likes this.
  30. Oishikatta

Oishikatta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Does local multiplayer (for common games like Pokemon) work with different region consoles?

31. hiron

hiron GBAtemp Regular

I play EU pokemon X with USA Pokemon Y. Both on EU consoles and have no problems. This isnt the same as 2 different consoles but imo it should work.

32. davhuit

davhuit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    You know I lost a save with the gateway? Can't explain why but I lost one so I think it can happen on any flashcarts (even retails carts). That's why I bought Pokemon because I would never trust flashcarts for a game I always play hundred of hours.

The save was "Ultimate Nes Remix". Played fine and one day, all of a sudden, got corrupted and it was the only one which got corrupted (and now, didn't eject the cart, never shutdown it without doing home + close, etc...)

People who trust a flashcard for a game which is like 50+ hours long is someone that might be a bit crazy.

And at least, he have something right now, when us will maybe never have anything :D

By the way, you talked a while back you couldn't share your launcher because the payload was offline, but someone else (ksp on maxconsole) who said to have it said they never was any payload online, just files that you have to host yourself. If that's true, nothing would prevent to just share the files and let people setup a payload themselves contrary to what you said. Dunno who lied (you or him) but one definitly do, so can we have more informations about that?

As long as each 3DS have the game, you don't really have to care about regions. A Japanese pokemon game can play with a EUR/USA pokemon game locally.

Download play is different. Both system have to be from the same region. If you use a retail cart/eshop game, the client should have, at least, the same firmware or higher than the host (if the host, have 9.4, you should have 9.4). Emunand seems to disabled this so you can host with 9.4 and be a client with 9.0

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Zombie, thread, RAAAGH