Homebrew RELEASE ZeldaLinksAwakeningBlurRemoval

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played this game yet since I beaten it a long time ago on Game Boy.

Two questions:

1) Should I replay it ? Any new that wasn't available on Game Boy ?

2) Is the release version fixed the blur or is it still there and you will need this MOD to remove the blur ?

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
After updating to 9.1.0 the joycons is not working (not a Hardware issue. It’s from the app itself)
Any idea please?

Same here. Not matter what joycon I use (knockoff/original one).
Is the same for NXE-Shell too, so that is maybe a 9.x.x thing (I'm on 9.2.0).

For people having problems with this mod not working (like I was), they have changed how the latest version of Atmosphere works. So the above homebrew doesn't work anymore. I mean it works but doesn't install the mod in the proper folder.
  • Atmosphere now uses the /atmosphere/contents directory, instead of /atmosphere/titles.
    • This goes along with a refactoring to remove all reference to "title id" from code, as Nintendo does not use the term.

Works

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s working. Thank you so much for your help
I wonder there’s some homebrew not working like links awakening before is there any method?

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I haven't played this game yet since I beaten it a long time ago on Game Boy.

Two questions:

1) Should I replay it ? Any new that wasn't available on Game Boy ?

2) Is the release version fixed the blur or is it still there and you will need this MOD to remove the blur ?

I haven't played the Gameboy one, but I'm loving this new one. Also, the blur is intentional by the developers. It's called Depth of Field effect. It's probably supposed to create a tilt-shift effect to better create the illusion that you're looking at real-life miniatures. I personally hate that thing and I'm so glad it's gone. I mean it kinda looks okay if you're playing in handheld, but looks so bad on TV.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the Gameboy one, but I'm loving this new one. Also, the blur is intentional by the developers. It's called Depth of Field effect. It's probably supposed to create a tilt-shift effect to better create the illusion that you're looking at real-life miniatures. I personally hate that thing and I'm so glad it's gone. I mean it kinda looks okay if you're playing in handheld, but looks so bad on TV.

Thanks for answering my comment. So to remove it is to follow this instruction right here right ?

iconicraven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the tips here helped me.

Here's what worked for me:

I downloaded SimpleModManager

Installed it and followed in-app instructions. Super easy. You can use SimpleModManager to toggle your mods off and on.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a question. I still have it on my Switch. Should I remove it or it should stay on my Switch if you want to remove the blur every time you played it ?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the word you're looking for is depth of field
LOL yea that's the one :D

out of all the usual recycled crap nintendo shit out, i enjoyed this game, recently loaded a RA pack onto my vita to replay the best (originals red/blue/green and yellow) it would be good if nintendo re did these in this style.

hope maybe do all 4 as one game, or carry on milking the franchise by locking pokemon out of each title, while they still remain, but saying that someone could easily make a cheat code to chose what pokemon you want to encounter to the capture.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol