• Start date
  • Views 2,413
  • Replies 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wii-dog

OP
i have clean cios 249 v6 dont use v7 it will mess system up and modmii has broken cios too hit mod up and ill post clean cios wads and all of you will be fixed. piss me off and you will see black screens..............plus get a clean iso i host clean iso but cant post link mod we open pal pal and you guys help sight for a mame best emulator for wiii and boom wii will be number one.....................if mod open pal pal we will send you email to clean iso in email think about it its for a mame emulator mame bye have fun

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the freaking flying frick are you talking about?

Do you even know anything about the wii or how it functions? I am pretty confident any errors you got were from your own fault.

I doubt you have a clean iso. You should take pictures of you showing you have a clean iso and show us proof you uploaded it to a site where users can download...

Please lets this be a kongnutz repeat...

W

wii-dog

OP
hi forget it get black screens 4 ever i was just trying to help but morons like you host bs cios files mine all clean and perfect but no one wants my file of cios to install to fix all wiis mine is made from a guy who hacked wii you guys just still our files thats all

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got that part, but as I understand it, they don't re-do the entire CIOS with every revision. The probability of the newer version having a fatal flaw that destroys someone's wii but not the previous version is at like a supreme minimum.

Then he is talking about a mod to open up a paypal account so he could send the clean iso too? That just sounds like he is setting them up for prosecution. No one opens up a paypal account and hosts an unreleased game... that's just suicide

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
hi forget it get black screens 4 ever i was just trying to help but morons like you host bs cios files mine all clean and perfect but no one wants my file of cios to install to fix all wiis mine is made from a guy who hacked wii you guys just still our files thats all
Try this, since I know that post wasn't in english. :P
http://translate.google.com/

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, I personally helped a friend get skyward sword working with what you just said not to do. So I honestly have no idea what is going on which is why I said what the freaking flying frick

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Using cIOS rev6 instead of rev7 proves that this is a troll. Everybody knows that the 001 patch in rev6 can't handle any newer games, while the one in rev7 works perfectly(at the cost of dual layer support of course).

W

wii-dog

OP
poeple who uses troll word needs help take your meds v7 will mess your wii up stay away from it this guy did a troll back in highschool a midget t******=troll..........trolll...........lover.....troll....lover.............love a troll day is today..............stay away from that dude v7 will mess your system up it aint public and not from real team last post here ive bann my self from troll lovers for good

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's talking about D2xR6 Vs D2xR7.

He's not a troll; just a waste of harddrive space on GBAtemp boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum