Zelda series keeping motion controls

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
all nintendo care about these days is putting more and more stupid gimmicks in their games instead of concentrating on making the game fun like in the old days. their losing their magic.

i saw no gimmick on skyward sword all i saw were solid motion controllers
than you obviously wasn't looking hard enough i can list at least 7 of them

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything I'd think that Nintendo would distance themselves from the stylus based stuff, especially since they're new "thing" is 3D and stylus based stuff requires you to look at the non-3D screen. Plus the circle pad would be stupid to ignore.
that's so true
I guess they will use the 2nd touch screen in the same way that the WiiU controller has been used in the Zelda demo... just a touch inventory.

My guess is that in then new Zelda 3DS game... Nintendo will stick with the gyroscope in order to create clever puzzle desing like.... move your console in order to reveal a hidden chest that you could only see using the 3D effect of the console.

btw... Im really drunk right know... so, apologies for my shit english

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cannot speak for everyone but i found the motion controls easy to use, even the dreaded sections like the bowling. only problem i ever found with skyward sword was the camera so hook me up for some zelda wii u

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
all nintendo care about these days is putting more and more stupid gimmicks in their games instead of concentrating on making the game fun like in the old days. their losing their magic.
They are concentrating on making their game more fun and just because you don't like the ways they do that certainly doesn't mean it's just a gimmick.
You are one of those people that will never be happy no matter what they do.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They are concentrating on making their game more fun and just because you don't like the ways they do that certainly doesn't mean it's just a gimmick.
Kinda harsh? What you just said could be also said in the following: "What someone decides and says is fun, others are just wrong and can't be fun". In this case Nintendo making the fun and others being not fun? All control schemes just aren't for everyone, not to mention all so called gimmicks (being gimmicks first, then a clever idea afterwards (touch screen control and double screens on the DS for example)). A good example for something not being for everyone is the 3DS's 3D screen. Some people just can't see it and it has nothing to do with liking it or not.

All in all we can just wait and see what we'll have in the future. Some may be great, some may be trash. One thing for sure is that Zelda will sell regardless of how it plays or how you play it. Maybe not after a few failed experiments, but since the franchise is interesting and quite hard in a way, I can't really see that happening.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm fine with this.

Motion-controls in Skyward Sword worked perfectly for me. Although it would be appreciated if you had the option to switch to button controls so you can choose which one you prefer.

Reactions: cualquiercosa327

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'm done with Zelda. Even though the motion controls were done well, I just didn't like them. What's wrong with just pushing a button?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld