Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i'vetried hard to figure this out on my own but i honestly don't know wtf to do. i'm up to the HourGlass temple for the 3rd time, and i've gotten past the red door where you draw the triforce but after that i've no clue hwat to do. i get to a room with a thing you can put like a circle block in only i can't find it anywhere. there's also this sign on the floor when you step over the menu thingies on the bottom left and right screen come up so i assume i need to use something there but nothing i use on it works.

OeKintaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm at the same place. I just finished the 4th level of the hourglass temple and there's a wall with a sun shape on it. When I touch the thing, I see a brown map with a green circle.
I can't get past this point.

its-my-right

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
exactly the same situation than mistickight's for me.after drawing the triforce and entering, I have no idea of what I have to do,I can not go anyhere in next rooms.any idea?
thanks a lot !

esoyu86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finished the 3rd level and there was a cutscene where the fairies merged to make one.. and i know i have to go to the ghost ship...i cant find it...i read all the forums and they say "go the the northwest part and there will be a cut scene".......i tried going there but nothing happens..did i miss something along the way???

can someone please help me...and explain in detail!!

thanx

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
esoyu, as you said you do go the North West part of the map and you should find a fog, and then you guide the boat around that fog (don't get out of it)till you find the ghost ship.

OeKintaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK found the answer at gamefaqs

After the Wind Dungeon you would go back to the hourglass temple and go down. at this one point there would be a door that resembles the water boss, after you find your self in a room with 6 stone tablets there will be a red door int he middle. you want to get infont of the red door and touch the red door with your stylus. this will require you to draw something on the door. draw this shape in this order 1 ------2 so that it resembles a hour glass. after the door opens you go inside and the
\ / fairy will talk and there will be a big thing on the wall. tap it with your stylus and it
/ \ will show a place on the map, bring up ur SouthWest map on the stylus screen
3 /__4 and CLOSE THE LID of your ds and it will transfer the point to your map. now go to the island with the giant hook and there will be mail there after that go inside and talk to the guy in the second part of the house and he will tell you something and you would tap the first option and in the middle tehre will be a pause, you need to yell into the mic and he will let u buy the hook for 1k rupies.. now go fish out the sun key from the green spot on your map... hope this helps people because i got stuck on this part for quite a while

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
esoyu - be sure to enter through the rocks that you got lost in the fog the first time.

OeKintaro - your question has been answer about 50 times...please search or read the thread.

misticknight and its-my-right - If you're where I think you are, you should be able to go one floor down pretty easily...then watch the path of the red knight on the bottom part of the map for a clue.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you so much troa, i knew i had to do that i swear to god but then i said to myself "nah, it can't be that, these red guys could be probably just float". i hate when that happens, it happened to me alot in TP.

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
may I join the group of BEATEN game
laugh.gif
yay i third the thought of the english version coming out

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is most helpful guide on the net ,
biggrin.gif
, ive been ripping the Jap text , from it if someone wants to translate i can give them the text.

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm stuck in the game. I just finished the pyramid dugeon and the ice dugeon, I don't think I finished the Goron duegeon, but there is a switch I can't reach. Also, I think I'm missing a weapon, it's a mask I think, like a bird (blue and yellow) if anyone knows where to get it can you tell me?

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a mask, it's another type of bomb. You get it at the goron island dungeon. The first post has info on how to get inside.

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a mask, it's another type of bomb. You get it at the goron island dungeon. The first post has info on how to get inside.

I'm still confused, because don't you need that bomb to enter the dugeon, there is tiny hole and a button or sphere that probably gets you through, unless they give you the bombs. So basically I'm stuck after you do the quiz and that Goron lets you pass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7