DarkCube

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.happy-toast.com
XP
Country
United States
I stopped working on this right after I posted the translated BMG files and have shifted all my focus over the summer into studying Japanese (for personal reasons).

If anyone else wants to continue this you can find the application i wrote on my SVN:

https://www.happy-toast.com/trunk/ZeldaBMGEditor/

don't ask for help from me getting it to work, and don't expect it to always work (it does have a bug editing the larger bmg files due to the fact that it converts the entire file into UTF-16LE but UTF characters in the 0xEXXX+ range are special and don't convert properly, it should only convert the pointer text to UTF and leave the rest of the file as binary but i wrote this in less than a day).

Good luck to anyone who wants to continue this

For convenience i made a jar: http://www.happy-toast.com/data/ZeldaBMGEditor.jar

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish i was japense!

What you do is eat an lemon, so your eye's will look like they don't wanna open, now you will have to take a light tan, after that avoid the sun for a few day's an play some Ikitagi Street in your bed for 4 day's straight, after that, you're Japense
tpi.gif

GTFO STFU!!!!!!!!!

i hope someone shoots you in the head you piece of shit

hersuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I wish i was japense!

What you do is eat an lemon, so your eye's will look like they don't wanna open, now you will have to take a light tan, after that avoid the sun for a few day's an play some Ikitagi Street in your bed for 4 day's straight, after that, you're Japense
tpi.gif

GTFO STFU!!!!!!!!!

i hope someone shoots you in the head you piece of shit

hatred breeds hate

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
That was the worst fight ever.

I hope someone does try to edit the menus or something small, its always nice to see a little bit of work done before NoA releases the pwnage version.

Good luck to anyone trying!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.