vinikun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gez, you KNOW there is an English translation coming in a few months, yet you are flocking to do this? If you have the ability to help, go to the Jump Ultimate Stars translation project, it'd be nice to have the patch available before the summer ends instead of October.

maybe we dont like jump ultimate stars.
Maybe you like wasting your time translating something that is being officially translated as we speak, instead of translating a game that will never hit western shores.

Well anyways, I hope you guys read my post that I'm not doing this translation for the utility purpose of it. I could wait a few months (and I guess I don't really have to, I can get the Japanese anyways). But this is a great test of my japanese skills and I'm willing to share it. If you guys don't want it, that's fine, I'll release my work anyways.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think anyone who wants to translate this game should. People on here are saying you should wait for october for the official english game to be released. Its not like octobers tomorrow its still a long way away.
wtf.gif

oh josh please, just take your babelfish and leave

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
loljosh
oh i see, i get the feeling that you dont wany me help. well in that case you lot can wait for it to be released in europe or usa. bye nowI love how after you posted your goodbye, you're still here and acting as if everyone else should've left
QUOTE(Josh192 @ Jun 30 2007, 08:40 PM)If you think its not worth discussing then why are you bothering to post or even look at this forum? Ohh yeh youve got nothing better to doÂ
smile.gif
it's pretty obvious you have very low self esteem and just can't bare the thought that some "geeky little homo"s on the other side of the world are gonna treat you like the joke you are.
these very same geeky homos you were willing to translate an entire game for
rofl2.gif

If I were you, I'd probably consider that complex.
But since I do have an IQ over 14, I know its just simply pathetic
wink2.gif

PS, your estimation was worryingly accurate, New Zealand is almost on the exact opposite side of the world, whats strange is you couldn't figure out that means a 12 hour difference

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
jeez josh,
If you're really not upset about the fact you've made a complete fool of yourself, show some class, save us the part where you forge your victory, and just leave

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Knock yourself out and translate the f'in game if you think YOUR the man! I dont care, Ill wait for an official release of it, In any case ill probably buy it! run along now and go play on warez sites...... Sheesh. Kids today!
biggrin.gif

squirt1000

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im nearly 30, Like the owners and most of the staff on this site. Quick age check then im an ADULT! Carry on the way you are and you will get banned. There simply isnt room on a site like this for idiots such as yourself. Wanna flame war then go to gamefaqs or another site like that, You will be among friends there
biggrin.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Judging by your complete lack of intellegent spelling and grammar in your posts (and the use of what seems to be a combination of your first name and numbers in your screenname), I'd say that you are around 14 and that your IQ is decidedly lower than 202, contrary to what you claim.

BUT! If you can successfully translate an entire game from Japanese to English and give it to someone who can release a working patch/ make and release a working patch yourself, I will take back my entire statement.

showuswatchugot
wink.gif

squirt1000

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is the translation program you are talking about? There are professional sites that offer full translations but they cost thousands for the amount of text that zelda will contain. Thats why the flames have been lit. They dont use software, They are translated by a human which takes time
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what's 401k?