Gaming Zelda Majoras Mask VC Problem

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well ive had my Wii now for a few weeks. And all is running great! Followed the Modmii on here and after a few head scratching moments, its all on and working and have installed anything and everything without problem at all (Games, VC Stuff, Wiiware, emulators, Media player etc)

The only thing left now i actually want on there is Majoras Mask. For some reason i cannot get this to work properly. Is there a known problem with this title? Ive tried the US Release and PAL release but getting the same problem. Game seems to be running too slow which makes the sound all crackily and the characters move too slowly (id say perhaps 75% of the speed it should be running at)

Am i doing anything wrong with this one?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Slowdowns are normal in majoras mask. But that problem sounds like you are on the wrong video mode or a inject. Are you sure you have original wads?

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well my wii is currently connected up by component in 480P mode, and ive tried changing that to all the other different screen modes to see if that helped but it didnt.

Not sure what else to try.

D

Deleted User

I think you've got an injected version of majora's mask. I bought it back then when I had a virgin wii, and I had no problems while playing this game.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im not even sure what an injected one is. I had the same problem with Ocarina of time actually but changing from an NTSC WAD to a PAL WAD solved that problem, i just assumed it would be the same with Majoras Mask also

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kristianity77 said:
Im not even sure what an injected one is. I had the same problem with Ocarina of time actually but changing from an NTSC WAD to a PAL WAD solved that problem, i just assumed it would be the same with Majoras Mask also
You got a PM with a clarification.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
kristianity77 said:
How about you purchase it instead of doing something illegal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34