Zelda for the Wii U in 3 years?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i don't give a rats ass how good it will look in HD i want no fucking gimmicks this time go back to the old zelda formula like oot and alttp for fuck sake or i'm done with zelda!
We already got a game that was pretty close to Ocarina of Time with Twilight Princess.
um...no not even close that was full of gimmicks also.
What gimmicks were in Twilight Princess?
sumo, shooting gallery, lame ass bird flying, having to stop and fight them annoying black guys what i can remember for now but there's more.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt the Wii U will have great launch games. Thankfully I read this and I now know that I should wait until the Wii U is about three years old until I even considering purchasing one.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was easy and barely took any time at all.

shooting gallery
There's no point in the game where you HAVE to do that.

lame ass bird flying,
The bird flying was annoying, but it was so rare you shouldn't really care.
having to stop and fight them annoying black guys
I don't see how that's a gimmick; you fought them to put up portals so you could teleport to places. Not to mention they were very easy to beat.

There are always going to be some sort of mingame type thing in games, but as long as you don't HAVE to do them, it's hardly ever a problem.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are always going to be some sort of mingame type thing in games, but as long as you don't HAVE to do them, it's hardly ever a problem.
but that's the problem you DO have to do them whether you want to or not
The ones you mentioned you only had to do once or twice. (Save for the fights with those black things, But I don't feel that's a gimmick.)

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but why would you want re released versions of relatively recent games?. That's a sure fire loser for Nintendo I'm afraid, and certainly not what I want.

I'm outright assuming they are kidding about the next Zelda timescales. Releasing at the consoles death a la GC/Wii is a massive error surely?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't see why they can't have two zelda titles in development simultaneously with 2 different zelda teams released at staggered dates

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, anyone remember the good old days when games were just about having fun. All this over-analyzing. You guys destroy your own fun about the games...

On the WiiU Zelda: Gimmicks (what are these by definitions anyway?) or not, I don't care as long as it's fun playing and has the Zelda feeling :)

Reactions: 1 person

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1