i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once upon a time, in a magical land known as the edge of the forum, there lived three unlikely friends: Polly, Noctosphere and Juanbanana.

One day, as they were walking through a polluted forest, they suddenly realized that they had lost their soda cans. They searched high and low, but they could not find them anywhere. They then remembered they had seen soda in the mountains before, and decided to go grab some.

They walked to the foot of the mountain and began to climb. About half way up they found a cave entrance. Inside they spied a dragon. Polly, Noctosphere, and Juanbanana were not afraid, and in fact seemed to be enamored.

They approached the dragon as wolves to the lamb. The dragon spoke to them in a concerned and timid voice. "Why have you come to my lair?" it stammered. "We have come to retrieve some soda," replied Juanbanana. "Or at least at first, now we want something a little different."

The dragon looked surprised. "Soda? What the hell is that?"

Polly, Noctosphere, and Juanbanana looked at each other with wicked smiles. Feeling bold Noctosphere looked into the dragon's eyes and said, "Would you like to play a game with us?"

The dragon looked visibly distressed. "A game? I have never played a game before, besides I have things to do, like count sand grains."

Noctosphere smiled wryly. "Well, we can teach you. It will be fun UWU" And so, Polly, Noctosphere, Juanbanana, and the fearsome dragon spent the afternoon playing "games" together. They laughed and joked and had a wonderful time (except the dragon).

Eventually they grew bored and left. As they walked back to their homes in the landfill, Polly, Noctosphere, and Juanbanana all agreed that they would go back the next day and play more games with the dragon.

FIN

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Soda? What the hell is that?"
Oh no, you made it woke, didn't you?
disgusted-appalled.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum