Not open for further replies.

salvamala

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could some create a way to trim yu-gi-oh card almanac so that only thing left is the duelist tools. I don't want to use up so much space on my sd card for useless extra that takes up a lot of space.

Posts merged

also could you possible change the graphic for the coin because it is horrible. Maybe put a graphic of an actual coin.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
salvamala said:
Could some create a way to trim yu-gi-oh card almanac so that only thing left is the duelist tools. I don't want to use up so much space on my sd card for useless extra that takes up a lot of space.

Posts merged

also could you possible change the graphic for the coin because it is horrible. Maybe put a graphic of an actual coin.
Nope, nobody would go and do that, it's not that easy.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hacks like that are almost impossible (if not actually impossible), because games when done are encrypted and without source files it can't be done, and be sure that nobody will go that hundreds of miles of work to try and remove some bits of the game..

Even unofficial translations can be hard sometimes, because it makes the game to crash, so just imagine what would removing the whole parts of game do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8