Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

qrst

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I'm sorry but can anyone provide me a link for the latest patch? Here or PM would be great.
I can't navigate in Xenotranslation site for some reason as I can't find any topic related to TF6, although I'm sure it was there before.

Edit: I need the patch only not the whole game patched, if anyone can provide that I'll really appreciate it.

Last edited by qrst,

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I'm sorry but can anyone provide me a link for the latest patch? Here or PM would be great.
I can't navigate in Xenotranslation site for some reason as I can't find any topic related to TF6, although I'm sure it was there before.

Edit: I need the patch only not the whole game patched, if anyone can provide that I'll really appreciate it.
No, but here, have a screenshot of the updated patch that i'll be releasing:
a4c57fd58bd409f3fac02134bc06aafc.png

Reactions: Linka and Hargrun

Yu kisamise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was going to ask if you where going to translate the story but holy shit that text is so long i would have cut off my eyes if not for that new xyz card.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
For those that read this thread and wondered why the link on this post is dead, it is now working again. For the record, I won't be doing custom music requests. This was just a one-time thing since I had access to the programs needed to do the mod, but I no longer have access to them (limited time trial), so everyone who wants custom music will need to do it themselves. Google is your friend.

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy the tag force game (dear god how many hours I pumped into TF6?) I thought TF6 would be the last but to my surprise now there is ARC-V tag force, I hope to play it someday when it's compatible with savegames from gfaqs. Keep up the good job guys :D

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I enjoy the tag force game (dear god how many hours I pumped into TF6?) I thought TF6 would be the last but to my surprise now there is ARC-V tag force, I hope to play it someday when it's compatible with savegames from gfaqs. Keep up the good job guys :D
it should be ????

Reactions: nalcwap

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the saves from gamefaqs and they are not showing up with the english patch there might be a problem with the game itself? I'll see if there is a different iso somewhere :unsure: might just need to be tweaked iso.

Goash14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi Omarrrio, i saw there are cwcheats for the arc-v tag force special such as:"partner no ban list" & "partner favorite card release".
And i was wondering if there are similar codes for the tag force 6. If those codes exist, could you please upload them?

mgbenz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whelp. They just closed the forum for good without even a warning nor provide a backup link to the patches.

So does anyone still have the patcher for TF6? Please and thank you!

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! Can you guys create a new thread for "Tag Force Special", well i found a card error text "Interplanetarypurplythorny Beast" and now idk where i can give you feedback guys (i cri everytiem). Thank you guys! and i cant wait for the next announcement :)

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to ask yourself what the localizers of Yu-Gi-Oh! were thinking.
It says "Hurricane" in katakana. And they picked... "Giant Trunade!!!"
I think it's intentional, but still not sure why they picked that of all things.

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! Can you guys create a new thread for "Tag Force Special", well i found a card error text "Interplanetarypurplythorny Beast" and now idk where i can give you feedback guys (i cri everytiem). Thank you guys! and i cant wait for the next announcement :)

Bro check the wiki not an error is the correct name there ; i make same mistake with a card with text reversed i thinking is a error and not an error but the correct text

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it should be ????

st: 5619297, member: 245642"]impossible, i managed to import my own original save, the one in gamefaqs to my latest patched iso[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the patch

Thanks for translate tag force special;i have an question is the story files update somewhere ?if yes can you please send pm the link?thanks waiting for the anunce of the game :)

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bro check the wiki not an error is the correct name there ; i make same mistake with a card with text reversed i thinking is a error and not an error but the correct text

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LOL i know the name of the card is right, the errata of the card is incomplete:
http://imgur.com/D1QMQ11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong