Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Mitsuryuugi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i wanna change the dueling music, so when you're dueling there is that same music that repeatedly goes on until a destiny draw happens, which then there is the destiny draw music, those i wanna change to songs like this
or this for the destiny draw:
or even this for the destiny draw:
or even this during the duel:
and so on :3

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Mitsuryuugi

By the anime openings, I think he means the song 'Hyper Drive"

I successfully changed the audio that plays during the game's opening movie to "Hyper Drive"! Also, the actual song starts 5 seconds into the movie, so don't let the 'silence' disturb you at first. :D
The file that needs replaced in the .iso is here. Use WQSG_UMD on the ISO on your MS, open /PSP_GAME/USRDIR/movie, right-click on TF6_opening.pmf, then click on Import file (NOT Import file into offset!). Select the file I uploaded, wait a few seconds, then voila! Tested and working!

Edit: Updated link, Google must've deleted my files... :/

Last edited by Maq47, , Reason: Updated link
Reactions: MohAim

crisover

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
hi all. I want to thank you for your work on this Projects. I did not expect that someone is working on the translation. in Russia, this game is not as developed as we would like, but those who liked it will be eternally grateful to you)

Reactions: omarrrio and Maq47

mrkudo311

Trophies
XP
Country
so...can i ask you a question?
you think when will you release the new patch? ^^
i'm playing TF5 but not enough card for my main deck in duelingnetwork, and TF5 dont have xyz monster :'(
i think maybe use J instead but...dont know much that language :'(
downloading iso but...haven't decided to use patch or not yet :'(

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
so...can i ask you a question?
you think when will you release the new patch? ^^
i'm playing TF5 but not enough card for my main deck in duelingnetwork, and TF5 dont have xyz monster :'(
i think maybe use J instead but...dont know much that language :'(
downloading iso but...haven't decided to use patch or not yet :'(

i will release a menues only patch once all text but story text is done.

Reactions: Dragos

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooh! another translation project i fully root for the ones doing so on this, given i've played most of the Tag Force Games on the PSP (from two to five.) so this would be awesome, only problem i'll probably have is the introduction to a certain type of cards i tend to shudder at (Exceeds/Xyz's, and don't ask why i use the fanon name, just sounds cooler to me to use in a duel, dood. anyway, keep up the good work!

Reactions: omarrrio

DunnoBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was afraid this would never get translated since it's so out of date (There's even a newer game) and how from how things seemed the last time you worked on this, demand for story mode translation wasn't so high as most people just wanted to play with the cards. Also i thought the original patch was fine for the most part, it bugged at times but 19 out of 20 duels were fine for me if i recall correctly. As long as you saved often progress was fairly fluid.

But all i wanted was the story! I know it might not be the best but i really liked the Tag force games and their stories. Hope you guys can stick with it this time, good luck!

Reactions: omarrrio

Banji

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
I can't believe the story is being translated, you'd think the card patch would be all we would get ! I had lost all hope in reading yu-gi-oh video games in english ever again since there's no american release date for Duel Carnival as well as this, but now this :)) I hope you guys see this through till the end, though from the looks of things ... it'll take a while. Regardless, good job guys, don't stop!

I really wish I could help but I don't understand a single thing in Japanese :(

DunnoBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could probably contact some people from the ORG (A yugioh group that translates things from japanese to english on a daily basis for the real game to post on their site) for help, though I think they mostly work with the real game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c