Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, Omarrio, can you ask your team if they will release a new update of the patch and when?
Also, I found an ancient update from the patch. I use it and I want to know, why does the cwcheat doesn't work? I mean, the cheats are from JP version, even if the game is translated in english. When I want to use the cheats, I don't see any cheats, even if I checked the cheat.db in my psp folder. My game ID match the one in the cheat.db but I don't see any cheat when I want to use it.
Is it the translation who fucked it up?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
DarkCain, don't use the 'old' patch (the one from omarrrio's old project.).
It has soooooo many bugs that it isn't funny. You'll need to wait for omarrrio to re-release the Alpha Patch linked in the first post (It got deleted; new website), or wait until the game is completely translated.
I'm posting this on omarrrio's behalf because he's having computer trouble, and needs to have his PC fixed. Until then, he won't be able to login and check the posts in this thread (I guess he can't login using library computers; the Forum's spam filter thinks he's an attacker)

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see some ofthe bug in this current version of the patch that I have, but nothing is too buggy from now. Yet I still wait to his response, from his team, to know when they will update a new version.

Arclight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be honest , I hated the translation , did an impeccable job with the cards , but the game's story and dialogues are very bad , it seems that everything was invented rather than having been translated , not to mention that only the prologue is translated , all rest of the story is still in Japanese. Thank god the translator google app for Android lets you translate images , so just take a picture with the phone in the dialog window and translate into English, just like that to understand a little of the lore of the game. Of course , I'm talking about that "translation" bad and inventive that Xenotranslations launched by the 4 corners. If you have done something better, please pass me the link​

EDIT: talking about YGO Tag Force 6

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[USER]Arclight[/USER], you certainly aren't following our progress. (I say "our" cuz I'm just a tester.)

You played an alpha version, you know what that means? That what you saw is far from the final version. Much progress has been made since then.

And I'll be honest too, you don't deserves a better version. You were rude and this Google Translate stuff makes me doubt about you saying that the translation is bad. :huh:

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I'll be honest , I hated the translation , did an impeccable job with the cards , but the game's story and dialogues are very bad , it seems that everything was invented rather than having been translated , not to mention that only the prologue is translated , all rest of the story is still in Japanese. Thank god the translator google app for Android lets you translate images , so just take a picture with the phone in the dialog window and translate into English, just like that to understand a little of the lore of the game. Of course , I'm talking about that "translation" bad and inventive that Xenotranslations launched by the 4 corners. If you have done something better, please pass me the link​

EDIT: talking about YGO Tag Force 6
aaaah the typical 4kids fan :), how does it feel growing in a country where every dub HAS to sound so grammatically correct, that a child of 3 yo could understand ? again, for the last time, that's a translation, NOT a localization, what you liked in TF1-5 official Konami(EUR/USA) releases, were literally changed, there is cursing, bullying, literal nonsense, have you ever watched a subbed anime before ?

Reactions: Hargrun

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omarrrio, did you spoke with your team to know when will you be able to put another version of the beta patch? It doesn't need to be the final version, just a better version of the actual patch.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Omarrrio, did you spoke with your team to know when will you be able to put another version of the beta patch? It doesn't need to be the final version, just a better version of the actual patch.
so far we're all on hold waiting for my computer to get fixed

Arclight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
aaaah the typical 4kids fan :), how does it feel growing in a country where every dub HAS to sound so grammatically correct, that a child of 3 yo could understand ? again, for the last time, that's a translation, NOT a localization, what you liked in TF1-5 official Konami(EUR/USA) releases, were literally changed, there is cursing, bullying, literal nonsense, have you ever watched a subbed anime before ?

I'm not saying that the translation needs to be politically correct, but if it is to erase the Japanese and put in English any rubbish that I " thought " that the character would say , it is also regrettable. If you will translate something and will put well stamped your mark on the game intro , at least give yourself the trouble to translate the profanity that REALLY the characters spoke Do not simply delete the dialogue and write down what you think the character said. I'm not being rude, if you will start a project , be open to receive criticism , I have nothing against you, do not say anything to you , just criticized your poor idea buddy​

EDIT:
Seriously, I really want to help make a beautiful thing , if you need, I can help with the translation of most of the dialogues​

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seriously, I really want to help make a beautiful thing , if you need, I can help with the translation of most of the dialogues​
But you can hardly use paragraphs...

Also, wouldn't be the first to offer help only to delay the translation. Tell the truth, you don't know Japanese... You didn't find any card errors that several members of our community easily detected and you're just talking nonsense cuz of a **** machine translation.

No offense, go practice your English first.

Arclight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But you can hardly use paragraphs...

Also, wouldn't be the first to offer help only to delay the translation. Tell the truth, you don't know Japanese... You didn't find any card errors that several members of our community easily detected and you're just talking nonsense cuz of a **** machine translation.

No offense, go practice your English first.

I can speak, read and write in english, I have finished my course and i am graduate, I had to do this because I was charged by the company that I work for, I'm just writing to the translator now because i do not have to please anyone here, and I know you can understand everything I say this way. I am offering professional help here, you don't have to be a genius to know the difference between a colloquial linguagel in an internet forum and well done work, where people will read and criticize.

If you think that i will " delay " this translation that is going full tilt ( LMAO ) So it's ok .
keep the good work inventing the dialogues

michaelao

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not saying that the translation needs to be politically correct, but if it is to erase the Japanese and put in English any rubbish that I " thought " that the character would say , it is also regrettable. If you will translate something and will put well stamped your mark on the game intro , at least give yourself the trouble to translate the profanity that REALLY the characters spoke Do not simply delete the dialogue and write down what you think the character said. I'm not being rude, if you will start a project , be open to receive criticism , I have nothing against you, do not say anything to you , just criticized your poor idea buddy

EDIT:
Seriously, I really want to help make a beautiful thing , if you need, I can help with the translation of most of the dialogues

Do you think anyone will take what you're saying seriously? How about you work on your own English before ranting about someone else's that's several levels above yours. Sometimes Japanese doesn't translate well into English, so putting something with the same meaning would be better. It sounds like you don't understand that with your Google translate level grammar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired