Gaming yu-gi-oh 2010 freeze

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game freezes after 2 minutes of battle, so what's causing it to happen? I'm using akaio 1.5.1 if that helps.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magical faeries sometimes infest in games and cause them to not work.

That or ninjas got at your copy of yugioh. Those pesky guys are so anti pirate.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol I don't sail the seas nor am I Somalian. I don't believe that faeries know how to program, nor do I believe that magic works on data.

seriously though, has it been fixed?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may help

There's been some reports of random freezes on Acekard 2i for now, but I'm not quite sure. I have the same cart but haven't tested the game or the patch yet.

Also, don't make useless posts, Hells Malice. If you don't have a real solution, don't post. Mods don't always have fun shooting up posts. They're not all Toni.
wink.gif

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^thanks alot for that. That's actually where i went after seeing that unhelpful post. I'm about to test it out right now. I will confirm if the freezing disappears or not once Ive tried the patch.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
This may help

There's been some reports of random freezes on Acekard 2i for now, but I'm not quite sure. I have the same cart but haven't tested the game or the patch yet.

Also, don't make useless posts, Hells Malice. If you don't have a real solution, don't post. Mods don't always have fun shooting up posts. They're not all Toni.
wink.gif

Sorry, I just really hate stupid people.
and yes, not knowing what AP is if you pirate games is very stupid.

Game works fine on my Acekard 2i with patch, fyi.

Also Guild, try not to be such a mod wannabe...it looks funny, literally

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Guild McCommunist said:
This may help

wink.gif

Sorry, I just really hate stupid people.
and yes, not knowing what AP is if you pirate games is very stupid.

Game works fine on my Acekard 2i with patch, fyi.

Also Guild, try not to be such a mod wannabe...it looks funny, literally

That's weird, my game works fine on the Acekard 2i...just use the cheat codes that the database has...

Before you ask it's:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same freezing problem i was using the (j) version but i also downloaded some patched version i found around here and it works just fine.

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i had that problem to (freeze).. theres a yugioh fix but still freezes on the game. i have a patch that ive got at a spanish site.. hope it helps I HAVE A DSTT but they say it helps on a lot of flashcards..

ive uploades 2 patchs in one.. the number 1 is the one i used ok
BUT YOU NEED A CLEAN ROM OF YUGIOH OK

THE GAME RUNS GREAT AND I CAN PLAY WIFI. it freezes on the duel vs cpu on the ghosts (the 6 first i think)
iit here on the download section

http://filetrip.net/f9910-YUGIOH-2010-JAP-...-the-1-1-0.html

im new here but id manage to read a lot of times the GBAtemp Forum rules.. so it doesn says anything about patches..
tell me if im wrong or something please..

ANOTHER THING.

THE PATCH #1
doubble click and it will start working but wont open anything .. wait a while it will create a backup file.. dont waste your time on it.. get the same rom you wanted to patch and copy to you micro sd

GreeniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a similar problem, where the game suddenly freezes during duels (opponent sets a card, FREEZE, I draw for my turn, FREEZE, etc.). This has only happened when I'm playing over wi-fi, but then again that's pretty much all I do. In fact, it did the same thing with WC 2009 last year, but at the time I hadn't bothered trying to find a fix.

I have an M3DS Real, using the latest Sakura 1.46 blah blah blah. Everywhere I look it seems like this version should've fixed everything, but I'm still freezing up at random.

I tried what riku88 suggested, but it happened again just now. Guy was playing Lightsworn, it crashed before I even had the chance to draw and now I look like a huge dick for disconnecting. Anyone has an idea? Like I said, it did the same thing with 2009, so someone must have figured what was the problem in that version, at least?

Edit: I've been thinking, is it at all possible that the problem lies in my MicroSD card or something? Clearly there's something wrong with my setup, because I see no one else with the exact same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-