Hacking YSmenu?

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's happening with ysmenu. We haven't had an update since March. Did yasu stop making it because of the people who posted the firmware online? I'm wondering if he could put in functions like Real Time Save or something.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
I think real time save has to have hardware support, which neither the DSTT - which it was designed for, as many members forget - or the majority of the R4 clones have.

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fearofshorts said:
I think real time save has to have hardware support, which neither the DSTT - which it was designed for, as many members forget - or the majority of the R4 clones have.

Well AKAIO made an update and they now support wii connectivity and real time save. No one had to buy a new card or anything.

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laxman0220 said:
fearofshorts said:

Well AKAIO made an update and they now support wii connectivity and real time save. No one had to buy a new card or anything.

That's comparing apples and oranges, the DSTT and R4 and its many many clones, are not the same as the AK. When the original R4 was designed and created no games had Wii connectivity. One the first game to utilise the DS/Wii combo such as Pokémon Battle Revolution. At that point new hardware had to be made to compensate.

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ad_Enuff said:
laxman0220 said:
fearofshorts said:

That's comparing apples and oranges, the DSTT and R4 and its many many clones, are not the same as the AK. When the original R4 was designed and created no games had Wii connectivity. One the first game to utilise the DS/Wii combo such as Pokémon Battle Revolution. At that point new hardware had to be made to compensate.

oh thnx, i understand now
smile.gif

floobmonsrake

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
fearofshorts said:

Im pretty sure akaio does not have real time save. I should know, im using it

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
floobmonsrake said:
laxman0220 said:
fearofshorts said:

Im pretty sure akaio does not have real time save. I should know, im using it

What version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool