1. ChibiMofo

OP ChibiMofo NPC Chibi-Robo for Wii needs a fan translation

Canada
    Sicklyboy and Xzi like this.
  2. Kurt91

Kurt91 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Slightly off topic, but I clicked on your link. Why the fuck does CNN want access to my VR headset?

3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    to read and watch news in 3D

4. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

Laos
    (Less colored language (traitor) is preferable, if you dont want to stir emotions, but inform instead. ;) )

Thanks for the news, I didnt know that trials had finished on that one. :)

Also dont look at the numbers in that study too closely (president could have been actually harming people, who were following his advise...) only gets you in one of those moods.. ;) (And this study alone isnt enough to say if that part is a general trend, so even thats not conclusive, without others confirming it.))

Last edited by notimp, Apr 22, 2020
  5. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I'll be blunt : the people dumb enough to believe Trump deserve what they get: an expensive placebo.
    That it's worse than a placebo among corona patients is unfortunate, but again : they had enough years to wise up. Them being dead doesn't make them less stupid.

6. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

Isn't it worse than a placebo? This thing has killed like 11 people in trials, no? Or am I thinking about a different concoction?

7. Purple_Shyguy

Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Maniac

We heard about this as a possible treatment months ago. Dont know exactly what this has to do with Trump. Its been touted as a treatment globally.

Im sure he was told this was a potential solution by his team.

8. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

You're confused. "What has this to do with X?" "X's team must've told him... oh...."

Spoiler alert: It has to do with him because he has been tweeting/ talking about it. Which he shouldn't have been, because it's dangerous.

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/4...d_after_patients_develop_irregular_heart_rate

9. Purple_Shyguy

but this has been theorised for months as a potential treatment by all sorts of health experts and scientists globally. If the data comes out from enough trials that it doesnt actually help then scrap that idea and back to the drawing board.

I dont know exactly how pondering possible solutions that have been discussed by the medical community is exclusively trumps fault. Would you rather he be silent and not say theyre working on potential treatments? Im sure you would spin that too and say his silence is killing people as well.

10. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

Links?

Getting real fucking bored of this 'he was just thinking out loud' argument. You don't do that shit in a daily WH briefing. It results in morons who like Dump using substances they shouldn't be and then taking up hospital beds that should go to decent, genuine cases.

11. Purple_Shyguy

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-malaria-treatment/2020/03/17/id/958693/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-malaria-drug-best-coronavirus-treatment.html

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2764727
    ""A recent open-label nonrandomized French study of 36 patients reported improved virologic clearance with hydroxychloroquine, 200 mg, by mouth every 8 hours compared with control patients receiving standard supportive care."

So a French study showed promising results. Quick, think of a way to blame Trump for those French scientists!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11325348/malaria-drug-hydroxychlororquine-coronavirus/

"Thirty-seven per cent of the 6,200 physicians from 30 countries questioned in a survey said that hydroxychloroquine is the best therapy on the market."

"Conducted by Sermo, the global poll of doctors found the malaria drug was most commonly used by doctors in Spain – 72 per cent of physicians – to treat COVID-19. Medics in Italy (53 per cent) and China (44 per cent) had also used the medicine to treat coronavirus victims."

72% of physcians in france, china, italy and spain are selling snake oil? This is all Trumps fault clearly.

DarkFlare69 and FGFlann like this.
  12. FGFlann

FGFlann GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I'm sure people are equally bored with the insinuation that everything Donald Trump does is malicious 100% of the time. You're willing to pretend that it was an intentional deception and nobody else in the world was involved simply because you want to continue to paint him as a villain. How long are we going to persist in this childish behaviour?

13. Purple_Shyguy

4 more years apparently.

Hanafuda and DarkFlare69 like this.
  14. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

D-D-D-DEFLECTION!!! (The balls on you to go on about 'childish behaviour').

Name one benevolent thing Gump has done.

Those articles are from March and April. You alleged 'for months'. That is why I specifically quoted you. That was my disbelief. I already know it's not a safe treatment, 11 out of 81 dead in a trial in Brazil. Gimme some links from last year for example.

15. Purple_Shyguy

hey buddy, March was "months" ago.

16. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

Like 33/34 days?

So you have nothing from 'months ago'. Gotcha. Thought so tbh.

17. FGFlann

Is the insinuation in your response that Trump has performed zero benevolent acts in the course of his life? I was being hyperbolic in framing you this way but I guess that's fine. This makes you look like a caricature of an activist though. Conversations would be more productive if you could be reasonable.

18. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    If you live in the states and dislike trump, move out of the county then. Everyone is sick and tired of all you little cry babies that just have to constantly say “trump bad!” Over every little thing he does. Last I checked, none of you little fuckers are perfect either.

Ttm3, Hanafuda and DarkFlare69 like this.
  19. Waygeek

Waygeek GBAtemp Fan

His presidency. C'mon deflecting dude, name a few things.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thankfully I don't, and that's not how any of this works. Did we see a mass exodus of rednecks from the states when Obama was pres? No, of course fucking not, get a grip.

Nah.

D-D-D-DDEFLECTION!!!!

Not everyone is a president of a hugely powerful country.

No one is asking him to be perfect either.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

slaphappygamer likes this.
  20. FGFlann

Plelase stop projecting. I don't appreciate your effort to reframe the conversation, it's vapid and reeks of insecurity. I'm not interested in Trump, I'm interested in why you behave the way that you do.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - selling, nightly, snake