Hacking Yifan Lu says Register for PSM

Aurelio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I got the PSM license (around a year ago, maybe now things are different) I had to wait around 3-4 days, while a friend waited for more than a week.

Reactions: Flame

glass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In which steps you are required to connect to PSN? Only to download PSM Dev Assistant or any other?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im also interested in this. I signed up yesterday and they said it will take a while to confirm....

So how good is this gonna be?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If anyone is getting errors trying to compile the sample BallMaze project (something about UICulture), type this in an administrator command line window:
Code:
setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1

I'm also waiting for the confirmation thingy, but it'll pop up eventually.

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now this is interesting. Signed up and waiting to be approved.
If the benefits are worth it, I think ill ditch 3.18 for the latest FW.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So what to do?. If your on say like me 3.01FW then you cannot do this trick but is he saying by updating to the latest firmware and doing this may have a future use better than being on 3.18FW and below?. Do you take the risk or not? that is the question that needs answering which I cannot find. What are others doing on 3.18FW and below are you taking the risk on this and hoping for full vita pkg's to be playable or still relying on the browser hack?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
So what to do?. If your on say like me 3.01FW then you cannot do this trick but is he saying by updating to the latest firmware and doing this may have a future use better than being on 3.18FW and below?. Do you take the risk or not? that is the question that needs answering which I cannot find. What are others doing on 3.18FW and below are you taking the risk on this and hoping for full vita pkg's to be playable or still relying on the browser hack?

this is a risk.. which is up to you...

in the end its a case of damned if i do damned if i don't.

you never know they might port the webkit to the lastest version.

its really up to you.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a risk.. which is up to you...

in the end its a case of damned if i do damned if i don't.

you never know they might port the webkit to the lastest version.

its really up to you.

I've read a little into this and is not this Yifan Lu against piracy (I mean playing back ups or whatever you want to call it) anyway! so I'm thinking it could only be a homebrew option hes looking at? I don't think this will lead to anything great of what we can already do on 3.01FW with epsp. He should elaborate a bit more on the matter, not just do this asap!

Reactions: Margen67

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I've read a little into this and is not this Yifan Lu against piracy anyway! so I'm thinking it could only be a homebrew option hes looking at? I don't think this will lead to anything great of what we can already do on 3.01FW with epsp.

but the same way Team Twiizers was against piracy... that didnt stop the Wii Scene from giving us that.

again damned if i do damned if i don't.

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Im not going to take the risk on my 3.18. I already have a 64 GB card in there waiting for the PSX loader update to raise the pS1 game limit of 16. I need more PS1 games...

I may just end up getting another PS Vita(with a credit card..B-)) and update it to 3.50.....but I would jump ship on 3.18 if I could play PS1 games on there...

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one